Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom Double Standards!..
I've never seen someone be ridiculed as a slut for bottoming, at least not on this site.

I fell madly in love with a straight guy on 6/21/68. He was from Iowa. Looked like Mark Hamill and was engaged to his hometown girlfriend. I sort of look like Harrison Ford, a big Irish guy born and raised in NYC in an Irish mob and IRA family. I was gay and enjoyed it. I was also telepathic. Tom's thoughts about his girl got me excited. He definitely liked to think about fucking girls. I thought that I would enjoy fucking him. He heard me and the rest was history.

Tom often dated girls because he liked female company. We were enthralled by the feeling that we couldn't tell which was doing what. Since I was not well hung and Tom was huge, it came to pass that I topped while Tom ejaculated all over his tummy. When asked which he liked better, he said he preferred to be fucked by a guy than to fuck a girl. I really liked his attitude. We kept it up.

I would be disappointed if we failed to orgasm which sometimes happened. One day in San Francisco, I had 11 orgasms but Tom only had 9. I beat you, I cheered for myself. I am the alltime one day winner. Sex as a sport seemed like a good idea for guys who liked to read books. Kept us trim and healthy. Fucking is a great exercise. Telepathy exercised our brains and kept our IQ's over 150. Good news, semen is delicious and nutritious.

Seems like a waste of time to brag about whose top or bottom. Did it finish the way you wanted it too? Tom and I weren't even embarrassed to perform in public. We put on a good show and we noticed that people enjoy watching guys fuck discreetly. No one stepped over us but we travelled a lot working for an airfreight company. We probably fucked on a bridge or in a park near you. We loved to take our show on the road. I am so sorry there were no webcams in 1968 to 1988. We performed on 4 continents to many people knew to gay sex. It never occurred to us to do it in a bed. Seems a bit boring. I liked the idea that Tom drove a car at 100 mph with his left hand and jerked me off with his right. Nice feeling. Will I cum or the car will flip over? I am still alive.

There is too much boring sex on the internet. Get out there and enjoy being an exhibitionist. I liked being seen by total strangers. Not one bad reaction. People are generally not homophobic. Homophobes are crazy not homosexuals. We have made love to each other since the dawn of civilization. Gay guys invented civility because we got laid more often making love than we did having wars. Fuck a friend and promote world peace.

Hey Varanus, Tom and I never made it to Australia. We put on great shows fucking each other. We even got applause from Canadians in Montreal and thumbs up in Quebec. Got a cute cousin in Melbourne. The Irish are like horse shit after the St. Patrick/s Day parade. You can find us in every country. Check us out. Irish guys are horny and we look good in kilts. We have the only transgendered culture on the planet. We all try to look and sound like good sports. We are enthusiastic lovers.