Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get this dude outta my head
verysimple Wrote:so I searched him on facebook that night (Talk about creepy) and had to message him. We chatted and I suggested that we hang out, but then again he said he couldn't cuz he had too much of school work since he is studying medicine... I told him I understand and wished him luck.

if he's too busy to come to you, why not surprise him and go to him? that's what i would do. i'd get him tasty lunch, white chocolate, and a single rose, and surprise him when he's having a break between classes. the rose is cliché as fuck, i know. but it's a romantic gesture, and flowers are not meant just for girls. (considering where you're located you might switch the rose for some other less conspicuous thing).

that's me. that's what i'd do. if he likes it, he likes it. if not, no harm done, i'll understand. but at least i'd know what's going on with him in that regard.

good luck.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

He sounds like a LOSER who can't commit.

A half hearted jerk.

A mediocre lover.

Find someone else who can commit.

You asked for round 2 and he stiffed you and that's a fact.

9 months and he's still giving you half assed excuses. You can do better. No good will come from dating a jerk who can't even muster the courage to say "I think we should stop dating". If he were to agree I'm pretty sure he'd just kind consume your love and never give it back. Like a mooch. Respect yourself!

Rod Wrote:He stiffed you ...

Omg!
I haven't heard or read the word "Stiffed" since ..The Benny Hill Show..

[Image: e0d36d752061ce11707372dd48fd5b74.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n2dldiHgiG1s2wio8o1_500.gif]

[Image: seguime-benny-hill-27955.gif]

Rod Wrote:He sounds like a LOSER who can't commit.

A half hearted jerk.

A mediocre lover.

Find someone else who can commit.

You asked for round 2 and he stiffed you and that's a fact.

9 months and he's still giving you half assed excuses. You can do better. No good will come from dating a jerk who can't even muster the courage to say "I think we should stop dating". If he were to agree I'm pretty sure he'd just kind consume your love and never give it back. Like a mooch. Respect yourself!
Hey Rod..
On a serious note ..
Do you think it is fair to label VerySimple's "love Interest " A Loser , Mediocre Lover..?

I just think we should have a better attitude and understanding of what it like when...

*We like someone more than they like us..
When our feelings are not "Mirrored" or reciprocated

*When we are Rejected..

Don't get me wrong...
This gentleman could have done a better job at communication.. but things seem to take an interesting perspective when we turn the tables..

How about this..

What should we expect when communicating with someone that is not interested in us?

Sometimes it's not so 'cut and dry' with him saying .
" I am not interested "

Let me rephrase...

How would you tell a guy you are undecided..or not interested?

How would you let a guy down gently ?

Anocxu Wrote:How would you let a guy down gently ?

just tell him I'm not bloddy interested lol!

Na, if I was feeling too cowardly to say anything I would just cut the guy off so he would get the message that way, instead of leaving him to play the guessing game.

The best thing to do, is to ask him straight out, that way you get to sleep the next day knowing the truth.

Anocxu Wrote:What should we expect when communicating with someone that is not interested in us?

How would you tell a guy you are undecided..or not interested?

How would you let a guy down gently ?

for the first question, i think you should expect cold fulfilling conversation that always ends with "I'm busy that night sorry".

second question and third question go hand in hand. I dont believe the typical "I'm not interested" is ever the right thing to say. that is a response the guy should give after being asked out at the beginning, not after the first,second, or third, date has taken place. There HAD to have been some interest. Whether in appearance or personality.

After the first dates, if i dont believe things are going to turn out or i feel i am wasting my time I tell them the truth depending on what went wrong. Because I'm known for being harshly blunt but honest and sincere, my response would be along the lines of, "I came into this ready to spill myself to you, You haven't opened up to me yet and kept texting your buddies throughout the last date- I think we're done dating." or "You're cute and all, but I think your really snotty and your not the guy i wanna spend the rest of my life with. I'm sorry, Check please." or "You're an amazing guy but I think your way out of my league. I'll never feel accomplished around you. We should see other people."

I think every guy should be let down knowing what went wrong. In Verysimples case the cut just cut him out and left him in the dark. leaving him asking questions to himself. now stuff like this comes back where he's still in the dark.

Maybe the guy didnt have the heart to tell him what went wrong. my question is if thats the case and they happened to get into a relationship, what ELSE wont this masked man lack the heart to tell him?

So maybe his date was just didnt wanna hurt him. But i think when it comes to dating you should be open. Unless this guy was one night standing Verysimple, and very simple took it as a date. That could also be a problem-

Guys, everyone's told me their own perspective. What they would do. How they would deal with it. which is cool since no one knows him, You chose to give advice about how you'd deal with the situation yourselves.. Hell, even I don't know the fucking guy myself! LMAO

Thing is, I'm not so into him that I want to chase him, message him, and confront him and make a big deal out of it. That'd be rather weird if not creepy and obsessive! Afterall it's just like some of you said, He was just a one night dude, who I only kissed. Was he polite about making excuses to let me down easy? Undecided or just a douche? I don't know.. And it's not worth wasting my time and energy thinking about it too much, making a fuss out of it, and confront him for nothing. Ultimately I don't have a valid reason to do so, I guess I only thought of him because he was a nice memory and that's what brought him on my mind a lot recently. Since all my dates were a bunch of douchy skanks, he seemed like a really nice person... (Maybe he isn't; I don't know and I don't think I care too much to know) lol

Sorry, I didn't throw my two pence in.

Yes he does sound like a guy you can have nice dreams about, but no, doesn't sound like he's the one. Go find someone who will be just as enthusiastic to meet you.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Sounds like one of those things you just have to let go. Everyone always has excuses, but just think, if he was really interested then he would've made time to see you.

Since you went out of your way to make contact with him after all that time and yet ....he still came across somewhat evasive then more than likely ....you should just move on and close that door altogether. From your story, it seems apparent that this guy does not want to be bothered and looked at your initial situation as being in the moment. As far as I'm concerned...there is nothing else you can do in this situation but let it go. I would not subject myself to contacting him anymore. I myself were in a similar situation from someone whom I've found not only handsome but sexy as well. However, after a few short chats, it was apparent that this guy had a whole different agenda than what I wanted from him and therefore, when he came to realize that I was not going to subject myself to his way of thinking...he stopped all contact with me. Like yourself, for a moment...I could not stop thinking about this guy ...nonetheless...after awhile a truth was revealed from him on social media and I was so thankful and grateful that things did not go the way I would have wanted it to. In conclusion...take his behavior as a blessing in disguise and move on.