Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compulsion for black men
I've been having this compulsion for black man since I was 20, I'm 36 now. I cannot help myself, if I'm feeling horny and want to engage in hookup from an app I'll always go for the blacks, even though I like white guys as well.
I was recently diagnosed with chronic depression and this compulsion might have to do with it.
Having attraction for black men is normal. Having a compulsion, on the other hand....

Oh well hello there Sagrin Well at least you can somewhat get it off your chest
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Meh,

Black guys is okey, but it depends.

Black ones from America are typically boring, like the poster above me Rofl

But ones from the Caribbean and the islands in our region;
Well of course we de bestest Sheep

But chances are low you'll come across a Gay Carib who is out and even lower who would date outside his culture.

So go for the American blacks! Maybe I'll join your quest Cat3

What about your desire for black men makes you think it's connected to depression?

I have no words... I don't understand the question. I'm white and I find a lot of guys of color very attractive. I don't associate it with any kind of abnormality. I just don't understanding how you're trying to equate attraction to a mental condition or disorder. It's like saying you think your overall attraction to guys (sexuality) is somehow because of the conditions or something.

Try not to overthink it, okay?

Rockin80 Wrote:I've been having this compulsion for black man since I was 20, I'm 36 now. I cannot help myself, if I'm feeling horny and want to engage in hookup from an app I'll always go for the blacks, even though I like white guys as well.
I was recently diagnosed with chronic depression and this compulsion might have to do with it.
Having attraction for black men is normal. Having a compulsion, on the other hand....

Compulsion: Are you certain?

Men typically know what they want and what trips their breakers. An attraction, desire to be with a black man is no different than an attraction/desire to be with a man with lots of body hair, or none, lots of muscle, or none...

Attraction is formed from many factors, but usually from meeting a charming individual who becomes your ruler by which you measure all other men.

EXAMPLE 1: I like black men, and because of a previous relationship with a black man that was totally awesome, until the end, I have this personal desire for a black man for another relationship.
EXAMPLE 2: My moma was a black man. To be more precise, the first person to show me true maternal instinct was a black cross dresser. Between her and her husband (another black man) I formed certain strong emotional positive feelings for blacks.

There are also negative factors that affect desire.

EXAMPLE: I'm sorta turned off now by muscles, especially 6 packs. This has more to deal with the fact that more men with 6 packs have beaten the crap out of me (abuse) leading me to shy away from guys with 6 packs... no, more precisely I find 6 packs a total turn off, and when I see a guy with them I have strong judgements of their character based on my past.

My examples are my personal experiences that have formed my ideals and notions about individuals of X factor.

I'm betting that there are experiences you have had that have lead to your desire. And I suspect that your "compulsion" is not compulsive, but a lonely heart aching for something to fill the hole there. - Yeah, Yeah, there is a joke in that.

I'm further willing to bet that should you meet the right black man who rocks your world and it needs to be rocked, that you will form a close bond with him, have a good to great relationship and a desire to be with other black men will not feel like compulsion, but feel like normal attraction.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Compulsion: Are you certain?

Men typically know what they want and what trips their breakers. An attraction, desire to be with a black man is no different than an attraction/desire to be with a man with lots of body hair, or none, lots of muscle, or none...

Attraction is formed from many factors, but usually from meeting a charming individual who becomes your ruler by which you measure all other men.

EXAMPLE 1: I like black men, and because of a previous relationship with a black man that was totally awesome, until the end, I have this personal desire for a black man for another relationship.
EXAMPLE 2: My moma was a black man. To be more precise, the first person to show me true maternal instinct was a black cross dresser. Between her and her husband (another black man) I formed certain strong emotional positive feelings for blacks.

There are also negative factors that affect desire.

EXAMPLE: I'm sorta turned off now by muscles, especially 6 packs. This has more to deal with the fact that more men with 6 packs have beaten the crap out of me (abuse) leading me to shy away from guys with 6 packs... no, more precisely I find 6 packs a total turn off, and when I see a guy with them I have strong judgements of their character based on my past.

My examples are my personal experiences that have formed my ideals and notions about individuals of X factor.

I'm betting that there are experiences you have had that have lead to your desire. And I suspect that your "compulsion" is not compulsive, but a lonely heart aching for something to fill the hole there. - Yeah, Yeah, there is a joke in that.

I'm further willing to bet that should you meet the right black man who rocks your world and it needs to be rocked, that you will form a close bond with him, have a good to great relationship and a desire to be with other black men will not feel like compulsion, but feel like normal attraction.

Smarty pants! Sheep

Not everyone can live as long as you to be able to read all this dear Elf.

Forego the pleasantries and just tell us straight, pun fully intended:

Bowyn likes Hairy Muscular Menz Cat3 and that's his compulsive attraction

Sylph Wrote:Smarty pants! Sheep

Not everyone can live as long as you to be able to read all this dear Elf.

Forego the pleasantries and just tell us straight, pun fully intended:

Bowyn likes Hairy Muscular Menz Cat3 and that's his compulsive attraction

They beauty of living this long is that now I'm entering second childhood. Care to date me?:tongue:

Sylph Wrote:Meh,

Black guys is okey, but it depends.

Black ones from America are typically boring, like the poster above me Rofl

But ones from the Caribbean and the islands in our region;
Well of course we de bestest Sheep

But chances are low you'll come across a Gay Carib who is out and even lower who would date outside his culture.

So go for the American blacks! Maybe I'll join your quest Cat3
Bitch at least we can be understood!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:They beauty of living this long is that now I'm entering second childhood. Care to date me?:tongue:

I'd always date ya ass <3

Sadly tho, I'm a total tradtional tough top:

So you'll get plowed and make me dinner Sheep

Probably at the same time Frog