Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creepy old guy....
That was an awesome response to him, Drew!

When I meet people in real life, they have a very difficult time guessing my age. I look way younger than I actually am, and I usually have to show them my drivers license before they'll believe me. But then, since a lot of people are into the numbers game as I call it, they tend to dismiss me. I don't wanna be 'creepy old guy', so I tend to shy away from meeting people. I don't even go out to the bars and clubs any longer because let's face it, those are typically meat markets, and I'm past my 'best by' date.

When I did go out, I would usually run in to the 'desperately seeking any port in a storm' type guys. I could tell because they would hang on my every word despite me not saying a whole lot. For some reason they think that just because they buy you a drink, that gives them the right to start rubbing your back or thigh, or the worst, grinding against you. If I'm attracted to someone those actions are okay, but if I'm trying to pleasantly tell you to get the fuck away from me without actually going in to full 'I will cut a bitch' mode, keep your hands to yourself. And if you don't mind, please pop a breath mint in your cake hole, okay? I don't want to smell what you had for dinner 3 hours ago.

Sylph Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]Aww you're so adorable ;3

Your skin is so pale, you look ethereal and your facial hair makes you look more edgy than you probably actually are ;3

It gives a sense of age or maturity, but your skin belies that and not only that, but your eyes make you look less innocent then you portray yourself and your muscle tone states that you take after your mother, but dear mercy of the divine tree, your hands are like Sasquatch hands lol. That's definitely your deddy ;3

It's amazing how much darker your facial hair is to your hair on your head, it's like a whole 2-3 tones darker, but then again, shampoos and what not strip the hair of nutrients and colour sometimes, especially over long periods, as does the sun in a way and if I recall correct about New Zeland sun, it has high UV and also your genetic code.
[/COLOR]
I look nothing like my farther. I get most of my dominate genetics from my mother. The big hands are hers. The skinny arms are my granddads. My build is my granddads (all on my mothers side.)

Quote:Ugh still? Gurl get rid of that lol. But now you've returned the favour ;3

So there! Msn-slapping

I shaved. If you want a photo of my with out my fuzz >.o

justbry87 Wrote:To the orig post.
I remember a year ago, during our first trip to the Cape my friends
and I were just dancing at this club and an older guy came out of
nowhere and slipped $5 in my pocket xD He said, "Just keep dancing!"]

Maybe not a creep but a fucking cheapskate. I would have given you at least $10.

stu Wrote:Maybe not a creep but a fucking cheapskate. I would have given you at least $10.

I see your $10 and raise you $25!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:I see your $10 and raise you $25!!!

$100 for a bit of that Phillipines goodness...oh but wait...I remember he was born like...1 or 2 days before me....Cry I don't qualify as his creepy old guy

[Image: creepy-guy_o_845916.jpg]
[Image: Creepy+Guy.JPG]
[Image: creepy-39.jpg]