Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Console ?
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I've not played with any of them... but I'd probably opt for the PS3... since I'm a fanboy of the PS and PS2!

Wii just seems to me to have novelty value.
XBox.. I've just never liked the look of em.

This needs updating!

Have played all 3... loved em all... still prob opt for PS3 tho.

Bless you :biggrin: xx.

Backwards compatibility of titles is something that the PS3 mops the FLOOR with the 360 on though - unless I'm mistaken, all PS2 and PS1 titles (??) are backwardly compatible with the PS3, whereas Microsoft still have a HUGE line up of X-Box games that won't run on the 360, which SUCKS.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I've only play the PS3 in dept stores and I'm not really that impressed.My trusty PS2 Slimline Silver still entertains me to the max.The Wii Fit is all the rage now in SA.

I think it all depends what you're into - there were many great, great games released for the PS2 ... I'm just a whore when it comes to technology !! *plugs himself into the wall to recharge* :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:*plugs himself into the wall to recharge* :biggrin:.

*wonders what Shadow's Naughty Drawer contains*

I've actually only played on the Wii, and I'm madly in love with it. Each new game I play (on my friend's console) hooks me just a little bit more.

I have to admit, though, that I CAN get bored of the Wii after a bit, which is the main reason I haven't saved my two pences in a jar to buy one yet.

Aside from the Wii, I'd have a PS3, because I'm a sucker for a Sony. I'm a Playstation-gal and from all I've read, its wonderful. Unfortunately for me, they cost very nearly the same as going to University and I have to prioritise.

If only Santa still existed... Cry

Dan

x

*Pats his trusty psONE* :redface: It's done me proud and still allows me to play FF7 through to FF9 so I am as catherine tate would say, "not bovvered" :tongue:

I live on my laptop and when I'm not on my laptop I'm at work or out with my guy anyway, so yeah. And (dave and mike you'll both be v.proud) I'm joining a gym soon. Am planning to go for a swim every morning before work followed by some work on uphill treadmills they have and such, so yeah, it's not a problem!

*applauds Smurlos*

:biggrin:.

Bighug.

:biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Why the long face Gay?

Check out the rant thread Smurlos started babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

OK...i have the following Games Consoles & Portable Games Machines...PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, WII, PSP, DS & NOKIA N-GAGE QD. I used 2 have a Spectrum 48K(remember them! with the rubber keyboard, & 128K with Disk Drive) Sega Master System, Super Nintendo(Super Famicom), N64, Original Gameboy & then the clamshell 1.