Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally found the one
After 54 years, and a two-week fling with another guy about 30 years ago, I have met my love, and this seems to be a great place to FINALLY say it! I am DYING to tell the whole world, but I am not brave enough, yet. And HE is fine with that! I have never been in love, until now, and we have fallen very deeply in love. When we are together (live about an hour apart), we are in each other's arms, holding, kissing, cuddling, laughing, talking. We don't have sex every time we are together, but when we do, it is incredible. We have been camping together, attend church and sing in a choir together, play golf together (I am teaching him), text each other all day long. He says he has had his eye on me for about 15 years, but I was unapproachable--had some very strong "walls" built to keep people away! Anyway, we are both incredibly happy, would rather be together than apart, and are devoted and committed to each other. We have just talked about growing old together!

Just wanted to share my happiness!

Welcome and congratulations! Sounds like a true love and I wish you all the best.

It's hope of things like this which keep me going. I would die a happy man knowing that sort of love.

Congrats Smile

Hey hmbl, congrats and welcome Smile

congratulations Smile

and welcome

Sounds like you two are very happy, Welcome.

Congrats. Love hearing things like this.

Mick

Welcome hmbl,

I'm glad your walls came down, and that you're here to share that!

Congrats to you! This is definitely a good news for us!! Wish you and him to continue stay lovely and sweet!

That is wonderful news! Congrats and welcome to GS!