Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got physical
After dating for several months my boyfriend and I got physical yesterday.

First time I've been fucked. First time I've rimmed anyone.

He's finally opening up to me about his past, and why it's been such a struggle for him to be intimate.

Butter

Usually when I hear physical I think of hitting, but it's nice to see it wasn't that. That's great to hear Smile

congratulations!
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Congrats!

Dance
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

My jaw is still sore from blowing him for so long... or maybe my mouth being on his ass for a time... he's only average length, but thicker.

Anonymous Wrote:After dating for several months my boyfriend and I got physical yesterday.

He's finally opening up to me about his past, and why it's been such a struggle for him to be intimate.

Butter

I really feel that everyone should open up their past to everyone. Whether you trust someone or not, they will eventually show thier true colors. if they are trustworthy, great, tell them more. if they are not, i am sure that they will start blabbing it to their friends, the entire world, and on the net. anyway, i think everyone should talk about their feelings every now and then and if they don't then they are simply just burdening themselves with so many problems. you know you can get help but yet you choose to not let someone know about it, and that makes it harder for others to know what is going on through your head. AFter all, you can't expect others to read your darn mind. Nobody can. There is no such thing as a mind reader. Speaking of mind reading, i wonder if there is ever a day when technolgoy will be able to read our thoughts and feelings? that will be scary as heck!

Anonymous Wrote:After dating for several months my boyfriend and I got physical yesterday.

Butter

I'm assuming that it was a pleasurable experience? I didn't hear a yes or no out of your first two posts, but the butterfly makes me think that it was something worth posting about Smile

OP - yes it was pleasurable while it lasted Catmilk

That is great! Glad that you are finding yourself... what did you like best?

I often wonder what my life would be like had I "gone with it" earlier in life instead of going the other way. I personally believe all of us are on a continuum of sexual attraction, and that but for a few choices or lost opportunities, many of us bi-curious guys and ladies could be as gay as anybody. We thankfully live in times that allwo the young to explore their sexuality more freely and with fewer negative consequences.

Be safe, and play on!