Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First gay oriented experience?
Anyhow gettin back to the topic of this thread....

My first gay experience was when i was 14 or so...I had a hot handsome cuzin 6 foot tall with broad shoulders, worked out body and hairy chest. He was like 10 years older than me. He used to sleep with me somtimes and always rubbed his crotch against me. Altho he we were both had clothes on but still i cud feel his hardon against my thighs. Back then i was soooo nervous about what he was upto and often hesitated to sleep with him coz of it. We never did anything physically but i had hots for him.

Then i moved to college and met someone at age of 17. He came over and we ended up doing orals and kissin. It was absolutely terrible and too quick even for me to understand what was goin on. He felt in love with me. Confessed me and then i freaked out and avoided seein him for a year. By then i realize i was in love with him as well but then things kinda drifted apart. Dont love or like him anymore tho. We moved on..

And then when i moved back home when i was 21 i ended up literally rapin my hot handsome cuzin who apparently got old and ugly but still. Its just that i felt more content after gettin my hands on him which i cudnt back when i was teen coz i wasnt bold enuff. lol

ashleo78 Wrote:charming lol
gracias! :redface:

hey my ass aint grassy lol

ashleo78 Wrote:hey my ass aint grassy lol
oh really? thanks for lettin me know, i was thinkin otherwise...jkWink

My first gay experience was last year got talking to this guy who lives pretty local to me and is a good few years younger we got talking on gaydar and arranged to meet any how it started off with touching each other and me giving him oral and me recieveing anal but I loved it even tho it was my first time and it hurt and wish now I had somehow kept in contact with him

my first gay experience... happened when i was 13 .. i used to play with a next door neighboor .. and one day .. i asked him if he will let me suck him .. he said yes .. so .. i started givin` him a blowjob .. and he really enjoyed it .. `cause he returned the favour...

i am lookin` for new gay experiences .. but it`s so hard in my town to find someone... :frown:

My 1st gay experience was when I was 15... with a neighborhood hottie... he came for a sleepover... we were talking and having fun.. when he popped the question "how big is your penis?" I was shy but intrigued.. we talked about our penises... next thing we both we striping each other.. and gave jacked off each other till we came over each other...

ur stories all sound so excitin. but my first 'experience' was jus pretty normal in comparison. first gay experience ws at 14 id been talkin to this geezer on the internet (yes yes i know dodgy i know) lol but i spoke for aages rly got to know him, he was 15 and we met and aside from jus shoppin n shit, we made out for ages. if ur talkin sexual experience then thats different. lol

Well, I never really had a sexual experience. Unless you consider making out one, but not likely. And that was only with girls. I guess the closest would be when I was being molested by my best friend's friend. My best friend Matt had a seizure, so I took care of him and called the hospital. They came and got him. His friend was supposed to bring me to the hospital to go see him, but he kept putting his hands on my hips and rubbing against me. I kept moving away, and eventually left because I got sick of waiting for him to finally take me to see Matt. Anyways, not much of an experience and it wasn't something I liked living but...that's about the extent.

- Mel.

I am still waiting for mine Please! lol

I am bi curious if anyone is interested and want to try it!