Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitness & exercise
I am 5'5", 108 lbs and have never been over 112 lbs.

Uneunsae Wrote:I am 5'5", 108 lbs and have never been over 112 lbs.

Ooooo how did you get so FAT! LOL

You know I'm kidding... I hope.

Totally, I'm definitely not anorexic. I have a very petite frame even for being half Asian. And I like to be picked up by my BF and also ride piggy back. Fun stuff. Smile

Uneunsae Wrote:Totally, I'm definitely not anorexic. I have a very petite frame even for being half Asian. And I like to be picked up by my BF and also ride piggy back. Fun stuff. Smile

Yeah! THAT'S FUN FOR BOTH!!!! I'm always picking up my guy under one arm like he's a sack of potatoes and tossing him around --- and totting him on my back.... or other positions...and he's 5'9" and about 150 all muscle.

It's also fun to let him beat me up which makes people laugh. I'll whine like a little girl about him hurting me...

about 3 times a week i'll go to the park and walk the trails for about an hour. I guess its not really an intense workout but its something. I also do a variety of pushups and dumbbell curls. I used to work out at the gym but all the time but I got really lazy.

My thoughts on exercise: Y U SO DIFFICULT TO GET INTO A ROUTINE FOR?!

Was an amateur MMA fighter for awhile as my hobby when I was younger in my twenties, now I just do it for fun, fitness and some hang time with friends on occasion. Mostly, now though, I just hit the gym seriously 2 days a week for intense weight training, 1 day a week for intense cardio, but then use my home gym 2-3 days a week for light weight lifting and light cardio with stretching, agility and body weight workouts.

I'm fortunate to have good genes, short, compact muscles so it's easy for me to gain muscle, strength and definition. On average weigh in at 170lbs at 5'9".

Walking to the bus stop is about it! I MIGHT go to the gym this year. MIGHT. Healthy weight. Not that botherd in all honesty. I stopped smoking a few years back and cut down on the booze.... So coming from where I do that ought to add years....

ETOTE Wrote:Was an amateur MMA fighter for awhile as my hobby when I was younger in my twenties, now I just do it for fun, fitness and some hang time with friends on occasion. Mostly, now though, I just hit the gym seriously 2 days a week for intense weight training, 1 day a week for intense cardio, but then use my home gym 2-3 days a week for light weight lifting and light cardio with stretching, agility and body weight workouts.

I'm fortunate to have good genes, short, compact muscles so it's easy for me to gain muscle, strength and definition. On average weigh in at 170lbs at 5'9".

Now I really do have a reason to pee in your gatorade... dude... go ahead and brag some more and rub it in....

Very important. I do my best to be in top condition for my health and also for my upcoming surgeries. There's a little (healthy) pressure from people around me too. Everyone expects me to be fit. The pressure doesn't bother me as I do love working out and staying healthy.

Beside taking care of my dietary, I go to gym religiously. It's my second home. For my cardio, I do high intensity interval training. I run. I do wall climbing. Stairs climbing from lobby to 27th floor several reps. I dance.

Several of gym friends invited me to join Muay Thai but I declined. It's not possible due to my injured leg.