Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendship
Hi Guys,

Been quiet sometime since i was last on here, suprised i remember my log in details actually

Anyways, i made this thread with a sole intent of thanking this forum and sharing something with you all, most people end up going on the internet in search of friends and mostly what they find is the sex driven community.

I was one of the people that was looking for friends, trying to make friends with some gay people in the hopes that i could talk to someone and share bits with.

Well i found a friend on this forum, turned out to be the greatest friend you could ever hope for and i thank Gayspeak for being that bridge that allowed us to speak.

We become very close friends, and i made a video i wish to share to show what this place did for me, back in 2011 when i was last on here seeking friends

Just got to say what a nice treat to see this! Great story and great You Tube video. I too am blessed with a great friend (straight) for over 20 years. When I finally came out to him last year I thought that would be the end of the friendship. He said that it matter to him and we are better friends than ever!
Great positive story! Thank you
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Thank you, it's me just telling people that thanks to this site and its forum I managed to meet a great friend.

Hi Zennyboy, that was a touching dedication Xyxthumbs

I hope your adventures together continue Confusedmile:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

THat was very sweet....thanks for sharing it with us. I am glad you guys met...looks like you have had a great time togetehr

I know the value of a good friend..priceless

sweet video, and it's good to see ya back!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

awwww.....a friend indeed! thanks for sharing!