Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All, Sorry to butt in but I'm new and need advice....
Evening All, Back again.....

Just a quick update... Computer man rang yesterday.. Made small talk.. Laughed about computer etc. And then said If i was passing by to drop in for a chat?? What do I do now. I want to ask him some tough questions.. I.E where were you the last day. What do you think, should I even bother and if I do will I just ask him directly if hes gay or not!!!

Huh?

You gots de hots for a repair guy?

If he wants to drop in, why not?
I bid NO Trump!

MacGuy Wrote:Evening All, Back again.....

Just a quick update... Computer man rang yesterday.. Made small talk.. Laughed about computer etc. And then said If i was passing by to drop in for a chat?? What do I do now. I want to ask him some tough questions.. I.E where were you the last day. What do you think, should I even bother and if I do will I just ask him directly if hes gay or not!!!

What do you do? You drop in for a chat, of course. *winks warmly*

Skip the where were you question. You're not that close.....yet. Keep us posted!

Yep drop in and have chat with him, be friendly, rather than ask if he is gay ask him about dates or relationships he has had, try to get to know him better, be to forward and he back off.

MacGuy Wrote:Evening All, Back again.....

I can't believe this has been going on for 4 weeks (just read it) BUT -
Tough questions? - NO!
Should you even bother? YES!
Do you straight out ask him if he's gay or not? NO!
Ask him out for coffee or a drink after work. Assuming that happens, have a normal conversation, in which you can casually reveal that you like boys/men, and see what happens. Like someone said several weeks ago - you are trying too imagine this guy's whole life and all his thoughts when you haven't really connected yet in a non-work setting.

Good Luck.

HIkerSkier Wrote:I can't believe this has been going on for 4 weeks (just read it) BUT -
Tough questions? - NO!
Should you even bother? YES!
Do you straight out ask him if he's gay or not? NO!
Ask him out for coffee or a drink after work. Assuming that happens, have a normal conversation, in which you can casually reveal that you like boys/men, and see what happens. Like someone said several weeks ago - you are trying too imagine this guy's whole life and all his thoughts when you haven't really connected yet in a non-work setting.

Good Luck.

I did ask him for a coffee already, and he didn't show and gave no real excuse.... And now he phones again.... Confused....

Best thing you can do is call into the store and have a chat with him, try to find out more about him.

MacGuy Wrote:I did ask him for a coffee already, and he didn't show and gave no real excuse.... And now he phones again.... Confused....
I got that - I would give give him another (ONE) more chance before writing him off as a flake. Maybe he is flakey - and maybe he is as hesitant as you.

If he did not show up for coffee, that's not good, but it does not have to be a game changer. At least he asked you to stop by. Let it play out. If nothing else, handling a few casual encounters is good practice.
I bid NO Trump!

HIkerSkier Wrote:I got that - I would give give him another (ONE) more chance before writing him off as a flake. Maybe he is flakey - and maybe he is as hesitant as you.

Macguy, as much as I hate to have to agree with Hikerskier, he is right, some gay guys are like that, flakey because they just like the attention. But I hope 100% that's not the case here, because I,like everyone else who has replied, are hoping for the best for you Smile