Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homophobia - Seeking the next step.
princealbertofb Wrote:Anonymous can be anybody who does not wish to post under their regular name, so the count doesn't mean much. It could be the same person or any number of different posters. :confused:

I always become a bit leery of anonymous posters. In the past, I have come across threads or post where someone may sound legit, but then it was all a rouse upon closer inspection. Considering that this poster said they were straight, i had come across other anonymous post with the same post count saying the opposite. so i thought that it was the same person. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah for some reason there's a post count for "Anonymous" but I know it's not all the same person. Even regular members with high post counts may post anonymously if it is an area they are a bit afraid to ask with their screenname

Anonymous, I know some of us definitely have had strong feelings and perhaps more so than you were expecting, but we're also a friendly lot for those that don't have a phobia of us. I don't really expect you to stick around a gay forum, but if a gay person comes into your life that you would be friends with otherwise (similar interests, etc) or through any relatives or anything, I hope you certainly are able to treat them the same as you would any other friend or relative. When it comes down to it, that's all most of us want... I know I have the same core values my straight sisters do, it's not like I was raised different than most - just was born a little different Smile

Good luck.

I am gay...not by choice - i knew i was attracted to other boys before i new what sex ever was !!
will i be allowed into your Gods heaven when i pass???? just a quick question if you could answer it please

Does it matter to you, Matty? I didn't think you were God fearing...

im not god fearing at all m8 - i just think that if a person follows a religion that bans me from entering their heaven and they endorse this view then how can they say they are not homophobic - i understand the quest to not be judgemental but then they turn to the bible as there justification to be predudice as if its not there fault at all

matty7 Wrote:im not god fearing at all m8 - i just think that if a person follows a religion that bans me from entering their heaven and they endorse this view then how can they say they are not homophobic - i understand the quest to not be judgemental but then they turn to the bible as there justification to be predudice as if its not there fault at all

because GOD is in all of us. These silly people who claim they are gods children, and/or representatives, have totally screwed up religion and spirituality. Its them that hate and do not accept anyone who is different. GOD does not hate. And anyways, wouldn't it be something if when we die, we just DIE. No heaven or hell or supreme beings of any sorts.

Tsizzle, I think that very notion scares some because it's just too too random.... Know what I mean?

princealbertofb Wrote:Tsizzle, I think that very notion scares some because it's just too too random.... Know what I mean?

It is somewhat random princealbert. We naturally want to cradle ourselves with this notion that we will die and be with our loved ones all over again. But when you really look at it, don't you think that just simply dying is less scarier than dying and coming across a GOD or DEVIL Being who will judge and punish you?
I keep my options open because we truly do not know what is waiting, or not, for us at the end of this journey and quite possibly the beginning of the next. In most mainstream religions, they believe that when you die, you remain in this physical form in the afterlife. In Buddhism, they believe that we are energy. Upon "death", our energy is released and can go to any number of realms and experience any combination of scenarios.

Oh this is what a troll looks like then lol xx