Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homophobic professor
oh- I didn't realize you were way in the closet

ok - so not so easy to talk about it - I get it!

if it was me I'd be right in his face screaming

and when that didn't work I'd report him

portugal_the_man Wrote:I'm a language nut, I've studied to some extent or another: *Spanish, *Italian, *French, *Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Greek, Russian, German and now Arabic.

* = I can understand/read/write pretty well.

SWEET dude !! I love modern languages too - I wish I had the opportunity to expose myself to more of them - you put me to CONSIDERABLE shame !!

As for your teacher, are you sure this is his genuine feeling ? I take it he gets a laugh out of the others in the class when he says these things ? Is it possible that he's doing it because he gets a laugh ?

You know how some people do that sometimes ? When they do something that doesn't reflect perhaps what they really think, or feel about a certain topic, but they're doing it because they know it will get a laugh ? Like playing the fool or the dunce.

Just a thought. I'm not defending him, as it's not really appropriate behaviour in a classroom regardless of his own personal opinions ... but it might help to cast a different light on the apparent gap between his niceness in most other areas, and his intolerance of this one thing ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!