Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Should Sex Take
Just wondering what everyone's ideal length of time for sex is. By sex, I mean the actual "drive to orgasm" process not including foreplay or teasing.

I'd say that with some moderate foreplay sex lasting for about 3 minutes would be ideal. Certainly no less than two and no more than five.

Minutes? o.O

I mean come on. I'm all for not dragging sex out and just enjoying it, but even then it usually takes at least 10-15 minutes for me...

it alll depends everyones sex organs are different

I voted for 6+ but ideally I would like it to last as long I can physically last...bro. I really don't understand your thought process on this, why would anyone want sex of any kind to last under 6 minutes.

Shit if i could I'd study that trantric stuff and make it last like 14 days.

Less than 6min is masturbation Tongue

I'd expect a good 30+ minutes.

lol, I take a long time. I knew a guy that lasted over an hour once... he was normally a bottom though so he didnt really like it that much, just wanted to try it....

Hmmm..under six minutes? Never even considered that would be an option. Even my "quickies" lasted much longer than that. Though I am versatile I am primarily a top and I always make sure my partner has an orgasm before I do...it is the polite and decent thing to do. As a bottom I insist on an orgasm...a few guys wanted to use my ass as a masturbation tool and they took under six minutes but I wouldnt' call that sex.....and I would never have anything to do with them again.

Never had sex yet but i would imagine that 6 minutes or more would make me sore afterwards. id prefer it that way rather than it just passing in a blink of an eye though. Id wanna think of it as something to enjoy all through out. It isnt a race, after all.

I think sponteneity is best. With my last boyfreind we always used to schedule it for saturaday nights.