Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
check you out, being all fancy.

Today I'm relaxed.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • ceez

burned out

Tired
An eye for an eye

(11-21-2020, 06:45 PM)Chase Wrote: burned out

While I certainly am not in your shoes I understand how you feel. All I can say and can promise, things will get better. Do what you need to do, eat some cake, roll a joint, drink some wine, watch some family guy. You will pull through it.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Greetings to all, I hope everyone is well. Cloudy day here in north Jersey. We are going into another lockdown here in my area. This really stinks, I can't handle long lines at the store waiting outside to get in. I hope the liquor stores stay open.

@"frank77" I'm not excited about it either...everyone has resorted to buying all the toilet paper again. Hang in there...I know in NC they did declare that liquor stores were an essential business so at least there's that.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I am very grateful for my job in these uncertain times etc etc but oh my word today was a Monday level 5000
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

It sounds like I'm doing better than Ian.

I hope you are able to relax this evening, @IanSaysHi, and let the craziness of the day just disappear.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • IanSaysHi

(11-23-2020, 06:59 PM)CellarDweller Wrote: It sounds like I'm doing better than Ian.

I hope you are able to relax this evening, @IanSaysHi, and let the craziness of the day just disappear.
I have a beer and carbs which are helping!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 2 members Like IanSaysHi's post:
  • andy, CellarDweller

Seems like my job is safe for now thankfully Smile. Three people got moved to different stores and one person got made redundant in the end, which as sad as that is actually is better than it originally  seemed. Still not looking forward to running om so few staff, but hey, I still have a job which I am thankful for!
[-] The following 7 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • andy, Bhp91126, Bookworm, IanSaysHi, InbetweenDreams, Insertnamehere, LJay