Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
Hope you're having a better day today Ian @IanSaysHi and that's good about your job being safe for now Si @Cridders88.

I'm not too bad today... been too busy with work past few weeks but got some more time to myself again! Yay Smile
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • Cridders88, IanSaysHi

(11-25-2020, 02:55 PM)andy Wrote: Hope you're having a better day today Ian @IanSaysHi and that's good about your job being safe for now Si @Cridders88.

I'm not too bad today... been too busy with work past few weeks but got some more time to myself again! Yay Smile
Today was also intense but hopefully should get better next couple of days Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

(11-23-2020, 06:50 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: I am very grateful for my job in these uncertain times etc etc but oh my word today was a Monday level 5000

I missed this earlier. Monday's should be banned, but that means Tuesday becomes Monday...etc...no escape for us.

Hopefully you get some quality time of at Christmas to relax and unwind.

Bighug
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • IanSaysHi

(11-25-2020, 07:23 PM)Bookworm Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 06:50 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: I am very grateful for my job in these uncertain times etc etc but oh my word today was a Monday level 5000

I missed this earlier. Monday's should be banned, but that means Tuesday becomes Monday...etc...no escape for us.

Hopefully you get some quality time of at Christmas to relax and unwind.

Bighug
Well I’m working Christmas Day this year from 3am haha.. but the family will be spread out this year, so by working this one I’ll get next year off when we can all be together Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  • Bookworm

That kinda sucks, but as you say, you'll benefit more next year! Lets hope we have a workable vaccine before then!
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • IanSaysHi

Stuffing. Glorious, fabulous, sinfully decadent, stuffing.
[-] The following 2 members Like Chase's post:
  • InbetweenDreams, LJay

(11-26-2020, 10:49 PM)Chase Wrote: Stuffing. Glorious, fabulous, sinfully decadent, stuffing.

if you have a recipe to share, I’d appreciate it. Whatever we do for stuffing tastes like pillow-stuffing. Blaaaaaaannnndd.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I am tireeeeeeed. Oh what 4 months worth of lockdown do to you. Almost forgot what it was like to work. I was missing it, though Smile .

Oh, I have work and I get paid in pre-apocalyptic 2020, can't complain really.

Well, I have a paid-by-scholarship-postgraduate-studies-in-science, but the studying part is whoring on papers so I can know what the hell to do in the lab so the things I need to do get done, and the rest is your usual lab work, so humor me here.

That said, public transport here is a breeze, so really, I'm a pampered man.

Could use with less of a f*ckingly insane bureaucracy (I will never complain again about Chile, and you can quote me on this one, be my guest) and other unpleasant facts about said bureaucracy, especially in SARS-CoV-2 times, but hey.

It rained today. I got soaked. I forgot my jacket too (that thing I carry in my backpack as if I'm going to use it but I never do and then oh well today I could have used it, if anything so IT could get wet instead of my t-shirt). I got into public transport soaked. But then I came home, changed the wet clothes and prepared myself tea with some cinnamon and now all is well again.

Honestly, though, things are doing fine. I'm fine and I like it Smile .

Plus, it's friday so I can drink some cider or whatever and relax.  Cheers!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • andy

I think I'm from an alternate universe.
[-] The following 2 members Like Chase's post:
  • andy, BlueStar

I could feel less lonely now that I am back from my 2 months absence! (thanks to an email from @andy x))

No work at the time and staying home. I have not been resting any day for the last 6 years. Battling internally to avoid going insane.

Music helps a lot.
[-] The following 1 member Likes BlueStar's post:
  • andy