Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
It's been a good weekend. Went to the old local pub back in my hometown with some friends for the first time in ages, let off some steam and it was a really good night Smile. Went for a hike in the woods with some other friends today. Tired, but happy Smile
[-] The following 2 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • artyboy, Bookworm

Considering buying something that is very expensive, its more money than I've every spend on anything in my life but I think its going to be worth it.

My foot hurts, not sure what's wrong but hurts really bad first thing in the morning...and my shoulder now hurts too... I have no idea what I did... Probably because I'm about to be 35 :/
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Home after being away for a month. Was staying with family to help out after a health crisis. (starting to get better finally)
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]
[-] The following 6 members Like Meebs's post:
  • Bhp91126, Bookworm, ChadCoxRox, Cridders88, InbetweenDreams, Insertnamehere

I've had a great day today. Escaped from the city for the first time since lockdown began last year. Had a day trip up to Loch Lomond and then on to Loch Long. Today was the only day this week not forecast for thundery downpours, so I made the best of it. Met up with one of my best friends for the first time in ages too. Got some nice photos, munched on fish & chips and managed to get sun burnt too!
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 4 members Like Bookworm's post:
  • ChadCoxRox, Cridders88, InbetweenDreams, Insertnamehere

@InbetweenDreams I find it funny funny. I love my sister's cats to death. When she went off to Europe I took care of them and they defo helped me through a bit of a rough time at work when I was taking care of them. And now I am in Europe, which is a head scratcher. 

Yes, I was making a threat. Pointless, lacking any type of gravitas. But here I am, reporting again, so for all my worthlessness, here I am, fulfilling said threat. 

FEAR ME BITCHES, FEAR ME.

As usual I've had, not wine but cider and aguardiente this time. So when I got a bit tired of dancing in the balcony I knew I had to say something here. Because the overlord Andy allows me this space to do so. 

I'm fine. I am...alone, more than I've ever been in my life. But I'm fine. I'm so far competent in my current PhD goal, which I feared I might not be. So, everything else just falls into place quite nicely. 

So, I present myself to spread love and shit like that. To all of you. You deserve it. Anything coming from me might be...not quite worth too much but I give it anyway. 

Someday, you'll all be dancing along with the me.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Kindof bored, which is better than being stressed so I'll take it.

(08-15-2021, 12:26 AM)Insertnamehere Wrote: @InbetweenDreams I find it funny funny. I love my sister's cats to death. When she went off to Europe I took care of them and they defo helped me through a bit of a rough time at work when I was taking care of them. And now I am in Europe, which is a head scratcher. 

Yes, I was making a threat. Pointless, lacking any type of gravitas. But here I am, reporting again, so for all my worthlessness, here I am, fulfilling said threat. 

FEAR ME BITCHES, FEAR ME.

As usual I've had, not wine but cider and aguardiente this time. So when I got a bit tired of dancing in the balcony I knew I had to say something here. Because the overlord Andy allows me this space to do so. 

I'm fine. I am...alone, more than I've ever been in my life. But I'm fine. I'm so far competent in my current PhD goal, which I feared I might not be. So, everything else just falls into place quite nicely. 

So, I present myself to spread love and shit like that. To all of you. You deserve it. Anything coming from me might be...not quite worth too much but I give it anyway. 

Someday, you'll all be dancing along with the me.

Ah I missed this one... The alerts just explode so I can't tell what happens anymore...*sigh* I just remember seeing that cat a while back, probably on Instagram.

I literally can't dance and refuse to be seen attempting such.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Tired but great. I'm doing this thing called 'Operation Cupcakes' where I bake chocolate cupcakes and hand them over to family, neighbours, close friends, colleagues and salesladies from a supermarket nearby my house. I do it for fun. 

Today I distributed 36 cupcakes.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Jay's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

@Jay I do wonder how quickly those could be shipped lol
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox