Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How are you today?
(04-18-2021, 05:21 AM)Meebs Wrote: Feeling sad. Our cat died the other day. Having trouble sleeping also.

Bighug  Bighug  Bighug
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • Meebs
booked Moderna #1 for tomorrow morning and #2 a month later. It's a bit of a drive but at least it's on Sundays
May the memories of the Russian and Jewish refugees of Shanghai live on forever, in eternal friendship between the Jewish and Chinese people.
Bighug @Meebs too

@Chase hope your jab goes ok today. I've got my first booked for Wednesday as well... not sure which one I'm gonna get but will most likely be the Oxford - AstraZeneca one. It's about a 30 minute journey for me to get to the hospital.

I've got a quiet day today so just tidying and catching up on admin stuff. The weather is really nice - bright and sunny but only 8c... will probably head out to town later too! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Meebs
(04-18-2021, 05:21 AM)Meebs Wrote: Feeling sad. Our cat died the other day. Having trouble sleeping also.

My 16 yo Layla has stopped grooming. So I'm trying to prepare. Ugh.

Love ya Meebs and so sorry for your loss.

Attached Files Image(s)

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Meebs
I'm on a new medication but I'm scared about the long term effects.
May the memories of the Russian and Jewish refugees of Shanghai live on forever, in eternal friendship between the Jewish and Chinese people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The weather today where I am LONDONER 4 163 01-27-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Dan1980
  One good thing that happened to you today Ibex 47 1,875 12-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Last Post: artyboy
  Three things you did today meridannight 27 1,462 10-20-2016, 02:03 AM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Today's tear jerker LONDONER 0 443 10-14-2016, 09:29 AM
Last Post: LONDONER
  i flushed my drugs down the kitchen sink today meridannight 14 1,491 07-22-2016, 04:07 AM
Last Post: NativeSon