Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i do about my pain
this may sound so stupid and cheesy
but it already happen to me, it's like an opera soup show for sure...

3 years ago when I was 15, it was my first time to use MSN or social network websites such as hi5, facebook or tagged, i found a guy on the internet. He was 17 and at the first sight he looked so lame but the reason that I started talking to him was to practice my English...

I spent about 4 hours on talking to him in the morning (my time, it means it's at night his time) and about 30 minutes at night cuz he needed to go to school

it was a couple of days we talked, he became so interesting even though i didnt understand much about what he said cuz he usually used 'American Slang' but I was surely sure that I understood one sentence from him it was "these days I feel so connected, I have no idea why... but I feel happy when I talk to you scotty, will u be my bf?"
Of course, i said yes cuz I feel the same way... after that, I enjoyed talking to him so much and usually spent my free time on talkin to him like a crazy boy cuz I totally was in love with him .... we talked almost everyday via email and MSN.

3 months later he asked me if it was better to come out with his family, I accept i was to stupid and so innocent about it, i said yes and told him to come out with his family...
he did it.

BUT it's not what we thought his father hated him as a gay, and fortunately, he told everyone that he was in a relationship with me on the internet...

his father suddenly closed him off from internet and finally sent him to a collage in a city where he can never do something gay ...Florida.
the worst thing was I didnt know where he lived and when he went there ... I completely lost in touch with him the last thing I knew from him was he got trouble about his family and he would try best to get in touch with me...
I've decided to wait for him to come back somehow...

it's been 3 years that i've been waiting for him, trying so many ways to find where he is but never seen any clue...

I've been feeling so suffering about it, I usually spend at least an hour to cry and think of him...

what should i do to get out off this pain or I should go on waiting for him?

Hi,
I would set up a Website with your and his mailadress from that time ... but set up right for the search-engines .. that it can be found. If he search for your mailadress or give in his own ... he can find you.

And : do not give you the blame for a mistake that you made in good sake ... you could not see what can happen.

regards ..
da fen

I am sorry about all that has happened. There is not much to do but try to move on and still have him in your heart. Open yourself for the world but don't let this guy escape. This may be very hard, but I believe if you try, you can do it. :]

If he has your contact details, which of course he would because you chatted so much, then he will contact you when and if he feels he can.

It is horrible that his family have done this, but you dont know if he will ever feel able to contact you again - you could put your heart on hold for the next 10, 20, 30 years and never hear from him.

Maybe slowly start to move on knowing he has a special place in your heart. Keep your email and MSN details so he can contact you if he feels able, but dont expect him to contact you. If he does contact you at some point, you can then decide what the best way forward is

People come and then seem to disappear from the web altogether. You may not have his contact details, but he will undoubtedly have yours if you haven't changed the account name. I was trying to work out whether you were being sarcastic when you said that Florida is not a gay place ... It is a very gay place indeed, although, of course, there are still people there who are against gays as there are anywhere else.

You could keep waiting and hoping, but you may wait forever. On the other hand I tried for many years to trace a friend from the time before the internet existed (the last time I saw him was when I was 18) and had no success. Two years ago, though, he finally turned up in a search. We are back in touch and have met up a few times. Confusedmile: I had a similar experience this year when a friend from when I was seven years old contacted me. Again, he still doesn't show up on the web, but he made the effort to get in touch. I have been searching for him for years too.

Don't let your life slip by while you are waiting. Get on and do interesting things.

Best wishes.

thank you everyone i'll keep waiting for him... Confusedmile:

yeah I've been waiting for him for 3 years
10,20 or 30 it's not a big deal i'm sure

scottymorg Wrote:thank you everyone i'll keep waiting for him... Confusedmile:

yeah I've been waiting for him for 3 years
10,20 or 30 it's not a big deal i'm sure

Confusedmile:
makes me thinking, smiling, a bit sad .. and want to hug you

fenris Wrote:Confusedmile:
makes me thinking, smiling, a bit sad .. and want to hug you

aww! thank you so much
u are nice friend ...maybe brother for me

i really appreciate that ^_^

scottymorg Wrote:aww! thank you so much
u are nice friend ...maybe brother for me

i really appreciate that ^_^

it would be an honor which I gladly reciprocate !
_()_ Namastè