Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Love Cum!
I used to wonder if I was really gay sometimes because I do not like oral sex at all (giving or receiving) and definitely a solid NO to cum in my mouth.

no i don't like cum. it looks like a mucous who just came out from someone's nose. i do love penis though.

OrphanPip Wrote:A little graphic guys, we have minors on this site. Let's self-censor a little bit Wink.

Oh... oops. I didn't even think about that.
Sorry.

OrphanPip Wrote:A little graphic guys, we have minors on this site. Let's self-censor a little bit Wink.

As to the OP, not for me, but to each their own.

YEah. And minors surely won't know what cumis, or what people do in bed.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:YEah. And minors surely won't know what cumis, or what people do in bed.

LOL.
Anyway... I never have eaten my own cum. For some reason, the thought of THAT grosses me out.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:YEah. And minors surely won't know what cumis, or what people do in bed.

Well you can blame it on my puritanical WASP upbringing. It's not discussing what people do in bed, or discussing cum that I object to. I just don't think it's necessary to get a play by play.

OrphanPip Wrote:Well you can blame it on my puritanical WASP upbringing. It's not discussing what people do in bed, or discussing cum that I object to. I just don't think it's necessary to get a play by play.

Yeah, you're right, I know that those "laws" should be kept in mind, I just couldnt help but type that comment Tongue

First, eewwww.
Second, I was thinking about what kind of tea should I give you when I visit. Now, I know.

Hello,
I only eat it if its from someone i know such as a partner because then I know the background history... If it is someone who i dont know then its a case of as ya get close continue with the hand lol... I know once a guy wanted me to use his dyson hoover and i was like wtf... He said hoover it up as i shoot i was like ok... So it went into the dyson and me being an airhead didnt realise his hoover is bagless and well... The clean plastic soon went white all over lol...
If im the one about to go bang then i let them know and ask them if they want to take it or waste it... Ratio 50/50 lol

Dirty little minx really

Kindest regards

zeon

On a plus side to put future questions aside... Anything you eat such as cum is broken down and digested the same as ordinary foods except your body just acknowledges what it is and puts it to the waste department for when u go WC... Its got a very low risk apparently of catching bits and pieces of nasty unwanted things from it but i wouldnt recommend doing it with anyone if u have cuts or ulcers in ya mouth otherwise your leaving yourself open for serious problems...

kindest regards

zeon