Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for lifetime partner...is it possible to find one online?
You are online looking for a relationship... and im sure someone somewhere is also doing the same Smile

i found my boyfriend online :$ and im definitely keeping him for life :$

fredv3b Wrote:I met my bf on the Internet. Tomorrow I make him my husband.

Don't give up. :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.

Congratulations.

Smile

fredv3b Wrote:I met my bf on the Internet. Tomorrow I make him my husband.

Don't give up. :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's...prety good Biggthumpup

If you think you can, you can! Wish you many lucks!Wink

jowadik Wrote:It has been a couple of years when I started joining gay dating site but still i don't find the one for me. There are some who are so nice at the beginning but when communication goes on they wanted me to get naked on cam but its not my thing , so i ignored them! I am looking for decent fine man, someone matured, someone who is willing to commit a relationship( Serious). Are there still decent guy here on the internet? Pls enlighten me...I am about to give up looking and decided to be single forever.

I heard of a relatively new GLBT dating site called myrainbowpartner. Its free and might be worth checking out.
I have met a few great relationship minded and sane guys on there.
Good luck in your search

online dating doesn't work for me either.
lots people are just HIPPO - hot in profile picture only.
fake pictures and stats are everywhere.
many are not serious.

we better join some local groups

Well I can vouch that it's possible to find the right one online. We met via a chat site in 2000, met in real life early 2000, been living together since mid 2000, and married since 2006. So nearly 12 years together froma chance encounter in a chat room.

It can happen anywhere. I was thoroughly despondant of ever finding Mr Right back then, and just when I'd given up completely and decided that I was destined to be a "confirmed batchelor" for the rest of my life, I met him. Don't close off any avenues. Who knows, you may meet him in Waitrose, a chat room, or on holiday. Just be ready for when you do.

yes! possible
i found my guy in social network Confusedmile:

Maybe put a status of looking for friendship first then relationship. Then maybe they wouldn't ask you to do those things. I think it is possible to find someone, but I like meetups or in person events better.

ABSOLUTELY, but I wasn't "looking" specifically for a lifelong partner. It started off as a friendly chat and blind date....it was all up from there. We have been together 9 years now. Smile