Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't figure out if the guy I like is also Gay
I'm not sure how to approach a situation. I'v been talking to a guy I met at work awhile ago and I can't figure out if he is gay or not. First of all, is it reliable to go off of facebook? I never changed mine to interested in men and his says that he is interested in women. Does that mean anything?

Maybe he's in the closet, maybe he's not, facebook isn't always reliable, as most people show what they want others to see.

Is there anything else confusing about him being gay or not?

Will: Has he given you any indication that he might be gay? You said you've been talking to him, is that in person or online? I mean, going strictly by his FB status, he's interested in women, but I've known closeted guys who would say something like that.

Does he know that you're gay? You haven't really given us much to go on, a few more details would be helpful Confusedmile:

Taking it at face value, it means he's interested in women. You could just, I don't know, ask him. I'm not trying to belittle you, but I think it may just be wishful thinking since you are attracted to him. You like him, so you want him to be gay. The reality is, that's probably not the case, so don't get your hopes up.

Oh geez. hahhahaha. You've asked the most asked question in this forum by guys under 22.

There's really no advice that's going to help you, bud. But if it helps ya any.... WE'VE ALL BEEN THROUGH EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

Enjoy it.

This is a fundamental problem for those of us in the gay community. We first have to discern whether the guy we're interested in is gay,,, and if he is gay, then you have to find out if he's interested in having a relationship with you.

With 95% to 97% of the population being straight, you can generally assume he is straight until he tells you otherwise.

When I was your age,,, I got tired of investing my emotions and time with men I wasn't sure were gay, so I started hanging out with openly gay guys who I knew I had a chance with. It took me less than a year to fall in love with this incredible gay guy who adored me back.

Once you start looking in the right places, your changes increase dramatically.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Go with that advice

and Thanks Jimmy for saving me from having do the typing.

Sanderson Wrote:[...] and I can't figure out if he is gay or not. [...]

Always look for the pochette:

[Image: man-purse.jpg]

[Image: murse1.jpg]

[Image: 35635-235x314-Man_bag_casual.jpg]

Woof! I'll have number 3 to go please!

DO NOT date guys from work !!!!!!

EVER!!!