Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't figure out if the guy I like is also Gay
Borg69 Wrote:DO NOT date guys from work !!!!!!

EVER!!!
Or send them sphincter pics..
I learned the hard way..

Not this topic again, at least three times a week. I have to ask, do young gay men no longer have social lives and the only time they get out of the house is work and so that is the only place they meet other guys. It is never, "There is this guy on my bowling league..." or "There is this guy I keep running into when I go to friends' parties..." It is always, almost without exception, "There is this guy at work..." People, get out of the house and get a social life. Work is not supposed to be the place you look for dates.

Aside from the fact that dating guys from work is a BAD idea?

If you really want to know his sexual orientation, ask him. That said? It could be considered sexual harassment in the workplace, so tread carefully.

Borg69 Wrote:DO NOT date guys from work !!!!!!

EVER!!!

I totally agree with this.

Work is usually a stressful environment, the last thing you need is to be mocked / harrassed because of your sexual orientation.

Sanderson, going through the pretty much the same thing a couple of weeks ago, I just have one recommendation. PLEASE do not get your hopes up and chase after him. If you ask him if he's gay, he gets offended or he says yes but doesn't say anything about liking you back, being at work will be much more difficult than it already is.

SHOman93 Wrote:Sanderson, going through the pretty much the same thing a couple of weeks ago, I just have one recommendation. PLEASE do not get your hopes up and chase after him. If you ask him if he's gay, he gets offended or he says yes but doesn't say anything about liking you back, being at work will be much more difficult than it already is.

I gotta say how much I love this post. SHOman learned this lesson in August and here he is in September paying it forward for the next guy. Good job!

Lycanthropist Wrote:Woof! I'll have number 3 to go please!
LOL, hard to believe but I used to look sort of like that when I was his age. Lighter hair, with a streak of blond in the front. Had a shoulder bag, too. It was red with a lining of fabric with a print of circus animals, clowns and whatnot on it. On the strap I had a lot of pins (very fashionable back in that day) but mine weren't political sayings. I had a friend who made them out of glazed ceramics. I had a comet, a saturn with rings, a flying saucer, and a rainbow. Rofl

I wouldn't go by Facebook %100. I still have mine as interested in women so you never know with him. I'm kinda' in the same situation at work. And just recently I've been getting the vibe that he may be gay or bi'. Best thing to do, in my opinion, is talk to him as much as you can when you're at work, to kinda' get a feel of how things are with him. And eventually you might get his number or something that might help you get closer to finding out if he's gay or not.

Iceblink Wrote:Not this topic again, at least three times a week. I have to ask, do young gay men no longer have social lives and the only time they get out of the house is work and so that is the only place they meet other guys. It is never, "There is this guy on my bowling league..." or "There is this guy I keep running into when I go to friends' parties..." It is always, almost without exception, "There is this guy at work..." People, get out of the house and get a social life. Work is not supposed to be the place you look for dates.

I so agree with you Ice, I have been in this forum for more than a year from now if one doesn't count the short 3 or 4 months break I took from it and when I got back I didn't see much of a change, relationship and crusches but always the very same questions. And pretty much the very same answer too LOL.

Now to the OPs, let me tell you a little story. I am the worse gay you'll ever meet, why, because I do not have anything that would make you guess that i'm gay unless you follow where I look. I don't often talk about sex whether it's with a dude or dudette, I am pretty reserved on the subject because, honestly I don't find it to be interesting when people tell how great their last night was, because it seems to me they are too often trying to be something they're not. So, even though in here I will sometimes gives some tips of my sex life, because I am among gay guys like me, in real life I rarely say anything about sex. When guys are looking at a woman and comment how they'd like to fuck her, I never jump in that bandwagon and it's the very same when I'm with a bunch of gay guys.

I don't have a specific fashion that gives away my sexuality either, you'll never see me with a hand bag, I normally carries my laptop and that's pretty much it.

I do not have the gay flag showing anywhere around my house or on me as accessories. In short the only way you can find out if I'm into guys or if I'm curious is either to ask me or follow where I'm looking. A friend of mine once found out that I might be gay or interested by following my sight, there was a blond guys coming in the subway - almost as beautiful as Alex and I couldn't stop looking, even its reflection through the glass and my buddy asked me why was I starring at him so much. I did not reply, and comes another cute guy entering the subway and here I am again giving away my sexual preferences because when he got up to leave the subway I followed with my eyes until he was completely out of sight. My friend was just like me a student in behavioral psychology and he understood pretty quick that I wasn't looking at the way he was dressed, I was just fantasizing of them being naked LOL. And he asked me if I was gay or bisexual and I just told him the truth.

So the best way for you to find out is to ask, but as BORG9 said, DO NOT DATE ANYBODY FROM YOUR WORK you'll regret that soon or later. Chances are he knows you're gay, so why don't you guys go have a coffee and have a talk with him.

SHOman93 Wrote:Sanderson, going through the pretty much the same thing a couple of weeks ago, I just have one recommendation. PLEASE do not get your hopes up and chase after him. If you ask him if he's gay, he gets offended or he says yes but doesn't say anything about liking you back, being at work will be much more difficult than it already is.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]WHOA!!!!!!
SHOman is a fast learner!
Someone give that boy a hug
and a coupon
for a free rectal exam!

Go ahead!
Slap me![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Click here to get your COUPON!