I dont want to be alone to death
I dont want to be alone to death.
living, death, I dont want to be alone.
happy, sad, I dont want to be alone.
stay, leave, I dont want to be alone.

i hope there is someone i can watch he sleeping, laughing, eating, smell his

neck, feel his breath..

i hope there is someone can touch my face, my lips, say some words only to me,

i hope we can embrace each other whenever we want.

i dont want to be alone to death................

Your words are beautiful because of their sincerity. I am sure that you will not be alone. You have to search and believe.

Hey Tab,

That is so sweet... sure you will find someone nice soon! Confusedmile:

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Very touching Tab, well done.Confusedmile:

That's very sad and very touching,Tab. China is a VERY big country. There must be millions of men who are having exactly the same thoughts and feelings as you. I hope you will be able to make contact with someone you can love. I imagine it would have to be in secret. Is that right?

wow Tab your gonna make me fill up here Confusedmile: , very nice words my friend although rather sad, makes my complaining about problems been gay in the uk trivial when China is so strict m8

Andy Wrote:Hey Tab,

That is so sweet... sure you will find someone nice soon! Confusedmile:

Andy xox

thanks so much!Confusedmile:

Boysstuff Wrote:Very touching Tab, well done.Confusedmile:

thanks for your praise!Confusedmile:

peterinmalaga Wrote:That's very sad and very touching,Tab. China is a VERY big country. There must be millions of men who are having exactly the same thoughts and feelings as you. I hope you will be able to make contact with someone you can love. I imagine it would have to be in secret. Is that right?

yes, it would have to be in secret. when i am in China, i can not come out of the closet, and i wont. it so hard for me. i do care others' thought about me, just can not ignore. i cant tolerate that. i care my parents, my friends. i know they cant accept that. it is hard..
so i just want to go abroad someday. leave far far away, to a place who dont know me, find the other part of me, and live simply.

matty7 Wrote:wow Tab your gonna make me fill up here Confusedmile: , very nice words my friend although rather sad, makes my complaining about problems been gay in the uk trivial when China is so strict m8

the feeling came suddenly, so i wrote these words.

thank you all for praising, encouragement, and supports!!