Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not gay.. but this guy keeps teasing me!
Steveonthelake4 Wrote:Some very good points of advice here. I would only add that IF you have this curiosity and this young friend completely understands "where you are coming from" and accepts that for what it is, then it seems like a good situation for you both. A situation that may not present itself to you again for quite some time. Obviously once there is an intimate moment it's not uncommon for people to misinterpret that "glow" for something more serious or permanent, there is always that risk. I would discard any labels, etc. that you are putting on your feelings at this time. I dated (and had sex with) women for many years and chalked up my "feelings" for guys as being charged about those friendships as opposed to being truly honest with myself. I'm glad I finally put it all on the table and embraced who I am and what those feelings REALLY are. I haven't been happier! Good luck my friend.
Thanks for the reply!
Yeah.. as I keep reading I can't even materialize the fear from which I've been stopping myself from do it, this guy is basically saying to me "Let's have an encounter, no strings attached at all" He even wants it to be as discreet as posible, I just cant help but chicken out every time!

[Image: tumblr_lyg2fqVB6I1qk8hih.gif]

I must confess I do not understand how straight men think.

I'm a gay man and I don't play around with the notion of trying straight sex, or jack off to the fantasy to scratch an itch for a need to try women.

Quote:"I really want to experience a gay encounter"

How does that jive with:

Quote:You may think otherwise but I know that I'm not homosexual

There is a minor gap in your logic.... ok not minor, there is this near infinite uncrossable by a single leap of logic gap in your logic here.

There is another word.... um b....bye... Bicycle! - Oh no no no no that ain't the word, sheesh they are such a rare breed its hard to recall the word bisexual.....

Ever consider that you may be bisexual?

If so, then there is this theory out there that most people fall on a scale of sexuality, with heterosexuality way out in left field and homosexuality being in the right field and between the two there are various stages of bisexuality.

Perhaps you are something like 90% straight and 10% gay, thus have this gay tendency, but readily identify more or mostly with heterosexuality, thus placing you in the bicycle, erm, bisexual realm?