Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want my brother's friend
cfljdflfkdlfldflfdk

Kidnapping comes to mind. Not practical, just a thought.

If you are out and he hasn't made a move, it's actually probably not a good idea to "make" it happen.

i am not out, but i feel like he is a little on the fense lol, i have no idea how to get the ball rolling in more ways then one Wink haha but i mean i just have an unbearably overpowering urge to be with him! Sad

It's your brothers friend in my eyes that's a don't touch zone.

So much can happen. if it doesn't work out. you could end up heartbroken, your brother and that friend may fight.

Just be cautious about what you do in the future Smile

Is this guy even gay?

Just asking is all.

Really now, I don't see any problem with him being your brother's friend. Friends can be made again and again, endlessly. But a chance at happiness....

What do you mean exaxtly when you say you "want" this friend? It is just pure carnal desire, or is there something more? If it's just sex, that's a lot simpler. If you do want a relationship, that's a lot more complicated.

There are a lot of ways to "reveal" a guy's true feelings. Alcohol, drug, jump him when he has a fever...etc. The point is that you really should have some way to find out what this friend of yours really feel about you. If it's nothing, then, idk, jump him when he's semiconscious, have a fling, get it out of your system, then move on quickly and quitely. If it is something, then have a serious talk and go from there.

Goodluck on your little "venture"! Wink

Why don't you try and be friends first?

Go for a coffee, movie etc but without your bro being around. He may be straight, but hey, you can't have too many (cute)straight friends, right?

ObW
X

I think like olderbutwiser too. You can go to a movie with him or somewhere fun. Watch his moves and how he treats you and if this guy is trustable and you feel secure.. than tell him how you feel.

well whats mike been doing the last few years? last 6mo. Does he have a girl friend? I would definitely stay away if he is not single. As mentioned above just be friends.

being gay you can date anyone you want. Date your brother, date your brother's friend. the down side to this is they have to be gay too and slim to none chance of this if only 3-5% of the population is gay.

introduce mike to your new boy friend and see if he reacts?

The best thing to do is to be friends and see what happens. Smile be careful. Smile