Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I worry I never properly sowed my wild oats
Hello, I am in a monogamous relationship of 4 years, and am in my early 20s. He is the first guy I truly dated and had true sexual experiences with. I love him dearly and we live a great life, I have 0 complaints. The sex is gratifying of course. I definitely foresee a future with him, getting married, etc.
I know of a few lucky ones, people who found their life partner early, high school sweethearts or just out of college, stayed together for 50 plus years only wanting each other. If you have found this why whould you look elsewhere.
I would take a more serious look and be sure, if he is the one you want, leave the others behind, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

viktor77 Wrote:No, my priorities would never be to jeopardize what we have. But your mind wanders you know. It thinks how neat it would be to explore new sexual experiences as a couple together, like threeways, but that is not likely if one part of the relationship has no interest in doing it.

And I can't say if it would get it out of my system or not. I guess that's the traditional logic, but there is always concern of addiction.

I think you know well enough what you have is pretty good.

Your mind wavers around the what if, the what would it be like?

Let me tell you something. Usually it's not all that, in the end.

I get the curiosity, but you maybe need to let go of the thought that you're missing something. If you have a good partner in every sense, you are not missing anything.

Don't try to complicate things if there aren't any!

You need to ask yourself whether you want to screw around and give up your boyfriend or whether you are mature enough to realize that happiness doesn't come around too often.

Relationships are about compromise, that is the sacrifice. Do you want your cake to have or do you want to eat it?

Make a decision one way or the other for both your sakes but if I were you I'd settle for what I had and stop entertaining stupid thoughts that random sex would fill this so called gap.

Good thing is you told this to your boyfriend...

I know a couple (a hetero though), they are quite popular in youtube and were being asked different questions from people in youtube. I can remember a question quite similar to your situation, the guy said, when he would see other pretty ladies,he would just tell his self "nice she's pretty" but not to the point he would fantasize about them because it's not only about the looks but the totality of a person which attracted him to his wife...

You know when you love a person it goes beyond just physical attractiveness

For sure there's no one else in the world like your bf...

But if he's okay with it, then i think its fine. Some people cant really control what's on their minds. Just dont make those fantasies a reality with other people

Thanks for the words of advice, I understand everything you're saying, and of course I would never dream of throwing away what I have for something so ridiculous. I'm young and it's easy to feel like you're missing out when you see friends doing such things as wild sex or partying, they look like it's all fun and games, you forget that there is more to it than meets the eye.

I'll keep it all to fantasies. Smile

Fantasms are narural when you're in a relationship. It's even important. Don't worry Wink

Yes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence....

Do, by all means, feel free to hop over that fence and experience that other grass....

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/why-the-grass...ppy-today/