Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interest in Westerner
Anosai Wrote:I always thought westerners had a bad rep. Is this a stereotype or a general truth? I honestly don't know :/

I don't think we are all bad lol but its def, a lot more....tense is the best I can describe it , here on certain subjects and bud, is just chit chat with ppl here or you can always play a online game not my cup of tea but my roommate plays one.with people all over the world.

There is loads of Swedes in Thailand, am i right or does it even exist areas where only Swedes live? What is the Swedish reputation in Thailand i must ask? All i know is that swedes loves Thailand Smile

Currently Im in singapore . any idea how to find westerners here ?

Rawr Wrote:Just PM people dude, were all nice here so you'll get replies Tongue It's a decent way to make friends as well.

i havent reached the minimum posts to send PM too bad lol

SleepTalker Wrote:yeah im pretty sure most of the people on GS are westerners. I can see why some are fascinated in westerners. I really want to meet and possibly date an asian. Im just really attracted to them.

really ? its kinda rare to find westerners that are attracted in asians lol
you mind to give ur email ? Smile