Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my friend bi friend attracted to me ??
Okay so i met him about 2 1/2 years ago and he had barely moved here from mexico. The teacher sat us together and we werent friends at first i was silent and barely talked to him. Then with time him and i began to talk more and more. He added me on facebook and he started messaging me all the time. Me and everyone else thought that he was actually gay. I touched this subject a few times with him and he denied it and said that even his parents thought he was gay ?. Later on we started using more gayish jokes on facebook and blah blah blah ... He met my friends and became part of our group . I would actually notice that he wanted me all to himself and would literally cone between me nd my other friends , as if he was jealous. I felt as ig he had deep feelings for me. Then sophomore year started and there were rumors about him and that he was supposedly gay and tht he had a bf in mexico and i would tell him i knew the truth about him and that i was now awkward around him. I have no clue why i said all of that but i did. After all of these rumors we were walking alone in school and out of nowhere he tells me he's bi i was kinda shocked but said it was ok and that i still loved him lol. He actually told me that i was the first person ever to know and i told him i wouldnt tell anyone. Later on i started using drugs and also at school so i would sit next to him after lunch and i would be high and he would know and in certain situations made gay jokes and also i remember saying im confused what are we supposed to be doing with this paper and he said " are u confused about you sexuality?" And i answered no . Then after this i never touched this certain incident and left it alone. He was against me using drugs and he actually started being more and more distant untill one day i got caught af school and was suspended. After i came back rumors were that i had snitched about him being gay because everyone knew and he started telling people i was inlove With HIM and i made a scene saying i wasnt ! And then we faught and i began teasing him with other friends and we werent friends anymore or at least not close. Then we would talk rarely. This year started and even though were friends we werent that close and ( he confessed to me that he actually thought i was gay so maybe thats why he would do gay things around me ?) this year he wouldnt sit next to me no more and was distant untill i started looking for him on fb and messaging him. I have to admit that im actually giving him hints that i like him abit more than just friends . I chat with him and i have literally stared into his eyes. Now hes talks about his dick and blah blah blah ... And just yesterday i went back to school after a week of being sick and we ran into each other and he said give me a hug and i gave him an awkward one and left. It was awkward because ppl were around. Then at the end of the day he came up to me and said oh man i missed you soso much and gave me this loong passionate hug infront of everyone and i even had to tell him to let me go. After we all knew he was bi he confessd that his type of guys were white and short .. And in white and short ! Also he would tell me grow you hair out allitle you would look better ... And hes all into lifting and when i told him i was he quickly wanted to go to the gym with me also. This was after all the fights. What do u guys think is he attracted to me ?????

My Magic 8 ball says:
[URL="http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi"]
Outlook not so good[/URL]

Look - all of this you said - whatever... Could be, could not be - there is a lot of motivations and potential motivations I can think of.

The only way to know is for you to come right and ask him to his face what ever it is you need to know.

Everyone on planet earth can either use the Magic 8 ball or just guess.