Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my male student Gay or bi? [thanks]
gilhooly Wrote:Two guys your age sound perfect together. Look the guy directly in the eye and inform him that he will receive no special consideration from you for grades or anything else. If he likes you personally, he will accept without reservation. If he wants something special, he will give you the finger and tell you to get lost. Either way you are ahead. He may be the guy you want to spend the rest of your life with. If he is a scumbag amd is planning to use you, you might as well find out now.

A guy should always take a chance when he is trying to figure out his life, sexuality or friendship. You owe first consideration to yourself. If you show me that, I will give you the consideration you deserve. Make sure he is worthy of any special help you might give.

Definite yeses and noes never work to anyone's advantage.

Thank you :redface:

I will surely tell him upfront that I will give no special consideration to him about his grades, and see what will happen the next few days..

You gave me a cool idea!

pellaz Wrote:please disregard the uppercase, not yelling at you, trying to differenciate my response form yours.

IT WOULD ALL HAVE BEEN EASIER IF YOU SAID YOU WERE GAY/ BI UP FRONT. YOUR OBVIOUSLY SELF SUPPORTING SO YOU SHOULD BE OUT. (ONLY MY OPINION)

do you really need the boy. In that case wait till he is done with our class and see if he will still see you. If not you have mis judged the situation. you really need to put your professional considerations up front next time, like are you really that desperate jock boy.

I'm just a bit scared with going out. I dunno why but it scares the hell out of me.. Maybe because I'm afraid what my friends would say when it is one of the last things they expect from me to say.. :frown:

MindsMight Wrote:Yup, totally homosexual (I hate stereotypes but this is too perfect).Not only is this a bad idea because of the obvious power roles, but you could very easily be fired and then later blacklisted by the academic community(assuming that your future career will be in academia).

So you think he surely is homosexual? what do you mean by hating sterotypes? :o

It really is hard when teachers get attached.. I think I should practice more on distancing myself from the students like "emotionally" Big Grin

I mean that I hate to follow stereotypes and use them to judge people's orientations.