Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for relationship
Hi and welcome to GS Smile

To be an ass or something equally abhorrent - mind this is a bit of ignorance on my part, but if you are paralyzed from the shoulders down, how did you post here?

Are you like Dr. Hawking with the magic eyes that write on screens? I think the technical term is 'techno-mancy'....

I have a mouthstick I use in my mouth to type with. I don't need or care much for that high tech typing techniques.

Excuse my ignorance too... How do you envision sex working? Can it? Do you see yourself as a (passive) top, or bottom? I've never had to opportunity to talk to someone in your situation before, so please excuse my probably ignorant questions.

No excuse needed I don't mind talking about it. In fact this is only time I've gotten to talk about sex with another guy being handicapped.

First, oral sex is not a problem, both giving and receiving, although I cannot feel if someone gives me oral.

Whomever I'm with would have to do "all the work" so to speak. I can see someone on top as I lay on my back and them sliding me inside them. I also envision, and this I think of often, is them laying on top and rubbing against my dick. I did that once when younger before injury and always wanted to again. I also would have someone behind me as they slide inside me. Again, I couldn't feel it, except for an excitement sensation, but I'd get enjoyment mind wise if that makes sense.

J0ePaGuy11 Wrote:No excuse needed I don't mind talking about it. In fact this is only time I've gotten to talk about sex with another guy being handicapped.

First, oral sex is not a problem, both giving and receiving, although I cannot feel if someone gives me oral.

Whomever I'm with would have to do "all the work" so to speak. I can see someone on top as I lay on my back and them sliding me inside them. I also envision, and this I think of often, is them laying on top and rubbing against my dick. I did that once when younger before injury and always wanted to again. I also would have someone behind me as they slide inside me. Again, I couldn't feel it, except for an excitement sensation, but I'd get enjoyment mind wise if that makes sense.

^ ^ ^
Is this how you really want to introduce yourself to an online community???

Really???

This post is sooo cheezy "Dear Penthouse"

Come On!!

What's the problem? I asked him a question, and He answered. It was quite informative, and sincere. Nothing "cheezy" about it.

Borg69 Wrote:What's the problem? I asked him a question, and He answered. It was quite informative, and sincere. Nothing "cheezy" about it.

Thanks Borg69 I was about to say the same thing, I wasn't introducing myself I was answering a question. Maybe he reads to many of those magazines to know the difference! Smile

Ellow Joe welcome to the forums hope you have a good time <3 Smile

J0ePaGuy11 Wrote:I have a mouthstick I use in my mouth to type with. I don't need or care much for that high tech typing techniques.
A mouthstick you say?

Are these available at 'The Pleasure Emporium' ?