Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation Frequency and Relationship Status
so so friend..:tongue:

^///^ yay

colinmackay Wrote:Well.... I'm in a relationship and my boyfriend keeps me well occupied in that department when we are together. When we're not it is every other day (I'm not as young as I once was, and quite frankly, it is so much better with him than solo). So it depends on how often we are together.

I'm in a relationship (with Colin <3) and as for frequency... it really depends on my mood, sometimes it's only every other day, sometimes it can be up to 6 times a day... but generally it's 3-4 times a day when I'm not with my gorgeous boyfriend... not that i'm highly sexed or anything :redface:

Cryptique Wrote:I'm in a relationship (with Colin <3) and as for frequency... it really depends on my mood, sometimes it's only every other day, sometimes it can be up to 6 times a day... but generally it's 3-4 times a day when I'm not with my gorgeous boyfriend... not that i'm highly sexed or anything :redface:

6 times a day.........:eek:
jealous.....

TAB Wrote:6 times a day.........:eek:
jealous.....

stamina helps :redface:

Cryptique Wrote:stamina helps :redface:

*chuckles* :biggrin:

Bighug

I guess it depends how busy I am and if I have the opportunity as I live in a very busy household , but once a day keeps my pipes well lubricated , but there are times when I want it more often

It was like once a week when I was in relationship. Sometimes I'd do it one day, do it the next day and then wait a few days to do it again. Keep in mind I'm in my mid 20's and I'm not in my teens anymore. When I was in my early-mid teens, I did it a lot. I did it in a very unconventional way as well (don't ask...) and I didn't really do it properly until I hit 18-19 years old and continued to do it as I got older.

Back when I was 13-16 years old, oh man... I would do it 3-4 times a day everyday. Yes! That's really incredible and I was never in a relationship at that time and if I was... it was totally unserious and yeah I never even got to kiss any of the girls I was with back then. That's another story for another time though. Yeah, I wish I still had the stamina...

When I was in a relationship, it felt really really good and I would try to do it as frequent as possible. Not only was I just feeling good about doing it, I was doing it while I was in love. I would only masturbate to him exclusively... he'd do the same thing. This was long distance, so we could only do so much and that's what we did. Then in the end, he wasn't thinking about me anymore that much and that was pretty heartbreaking.

Now that I'm older, I do it now once a week. Yeah, but sometimes... it feels like I'm young again when I do it even if I do it two days in a row.

Every now and then. On and off. Sometimes I'd do it 3 days in a row and not do it for a couple weeks then do it every day for a week. Very irregularly.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk