Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation problems
Hey, Bolson,

Portnoy was the main character in a novel by Philip Roth called Portnoy's Complaint. It came out in the 60's. Portnoy was ALWAYS masturbating. It was his thing.
I bid NO Trump!

Well the last thing you said, sounded like you're not very horny, if I'm understanding it right. When I was the age I suspect you are, I sometimes wanked 5 to 7 times a day and couldn't help it, I was so horny all the time. Now I'm older but still have times when it's all I can think of if something turns me on. It's not something I set out to do, it's what I need to release the sexual tension. Just have to get rid of it. That's how I first got started when I was young; I felt that tension and somehow instinctively figured out what to do about it (my first time). That's how it normally works and it's very strong and compelling. So I wonder if you relate to that.
Born This Way - And Proud To Be

Barefoot Wrote:Well the last thing you said, sounded like you're not very horny, if I'm understanding it right. When I was the age I suspect you are, I sometimes wanked 5 to 7 times a day and couldn't help it, I was so horny all the time. Now I'm older but still have times when it's all I can think of if something turns me on. It's not something I set out to do, it's what I need to release the sexual tension. Just have to get rid of it. That's how I first got started when I was young; I felt that tension and somehow instinctively figured out what to do about it (my first time). That's how it normally works and it's very strong and compelling. So I wonder if you relate to that.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling. There was me thinking everything was sorted now. I'm obviously not normal. I can get erections. My first memory of trying to please myself (not masturbating) was as a seven year old. I don't remember if I had the urge to touch myself or if I just did out. The absence of a strong urge must be why I never learned how to really pleasure myself. I've had sexual thoughts from at least the age of seven. One thing I do know is that, in the past, I'd go to think sexual thoughts and get really hard, but it would just be uncomfortable because I didn't know how to wank. And all I was left with was an uncomfortably hard dick. This reply is probably all over the place. I really don't want to be alone for the rest of my life.

I'm going to address your first sentence. It's a strong feeling of physical desire, a desire to touch, feel, penetrate, explore or otherwise physically experience, someone who you find physically pleasing in an erotic sense. It builds up a "tension" within you that has a strong aspect of pleasure to it. Ejaculation releases that tension and there is an instinctive desire to do that. I can't say for others; I've heard some say they saw a brother or friend and learned to wank that way but for me, I had known nothing at all not ever heard anything about it, as I was not yet a teenager my first time. I had erotic urges which I didn't fully understand the nature of but when they became strong enough, instinct took over and I figured it out one day. Now, from all the things you've said thus far, I strongly urge you to consult with a doctor. I feel you need the help and advice of a medical professional, which I am not. I feel you need to be properly diagnosed and helped. I don't know whether this is physical, emotional or psychological, therefore I very strongly urge you to consult a doctor. There is no shame nor reason for embarrassment, and all doctors expect these things. I don't have any qualms about discussing such things with my doctor and you shouldn't either. Remember also, that we are all different; do not compare yourself to me. Different people have differing levels of what's normal for them. Some need sexual release often, some less often. All you need concern yourself with is functioning at the level that is or should be, normal for you.
Born This Way - And Proud To Be

Honestly, reading some of this, I get the feeling you are diddling us, himself.
Allowing for the fact that you have some sort of psychological and emotional dysfunction, every guy knows what to do to make himself cum. You don't have to use the universal technique of moving your hand up and down your hard cock. You might do it by humping something or laying on your hand and fucking it that way.
When I first started jacking off, I used to do it that way. I'd lay on my bed, wrap my hand around my dick and fuck like crazy. After awhile I got tired of the mess I made, so I tried the "normal" way. It took awhile to get used to it because I was used to a different kind of pressure, I think.

My point is, if a guy is healthy and has the urge to cum, he figures out how to do it.
You doing it while you are "sleeping" has become your way. I suspect you are not really sleeping but just in a very relaxed state where cumming is natural to you. You might just be too uptight to achieve orgasm when awake.

People said I should go to the doctor, but I haven't gone yet. I probably seem like an asshole. The reason I haven't gone is because I had been drinking a bit too much and I was kind of ashamed of what I was doing to myself. I am more motivated now to go see a doctor because it has only really hit me just how rare this is. Approximately 0.0% of males, it would seem, have this problem. The thing is, I can get erect easily enough. Being so aroused that I want to grab my dick is rare for me. In fact, it only happens in dreams, then I wake up at the climax and there's a big mess. That's the thing that I didn't even think about - that I should have a strong urge to grab it. Over the past couple of days, I've noticed that it is not that easy for me to get near to the climax, but when I get there, I am turned on by how out of control I am.

I feel like a bit of a dickhead about this whole thing, but I suppose we're all maybe learning something. I am either a dud or else, in regards to pleasing myself, I'm as thick as two erect penises. I appreciate everything everyone's said. When I posted this, I had no idea how far fetched the whole thing sounds. But it is true. I would not choose to be like this. I know I should probably give it a rest and I seem like a drama queen, but I am trying to explain myself clearly so that people get what I'm trying to say. Also, if I keep going on and on about it until it gets really tiresome, maybe it will convince you that I am not lying. If I were trolling, I probably would have gotten bored after a few hours.

I'll give a bit more info. From a young age (at least 7), I have been interested in cub/bear-ish men. At school, I'd see some of the bigger (not quite fat, but chunky) boys and want to see them with their clothes off. It was only when I was 18 that I started googling things about them and realised that a lot of people like them. I remember thinking about things in bed when I was younger and my heart racing and my breath being taken away. I don't know why I couldn't get to the finish line. My wet dreams are a bit vague, but I had one a while ago about my housemate. If you're wondering why I'm saying this, I'm just trying to show that I am interested in boys. I can get hard. It's the urge to wank that doesn't come into my mind. Because I don't get the sensation that tells me to wank. I get that in my dreams, though. I know how it feels. You just need to grab it.

If you can make sense of that, well done. I am not good at structuring responses. If I am being difficult, I am sorry. That is not my intention. Thank you.

Sorry that I keep adding to this, but I just thought I'd say that I am putting the wheels in motion to register with the university doctor so I can get this seen to.

I could always get an erection, but I was playing with my self last night and it kind of died, and now I can't get it up. I suppose the fact that this has only happened now is because of me getting worked up over this whole lack of libido. When I decided to explore my sexuality, a lot of doors seemed to open, but now the future seems quite dull. I really hope there's something wrong with me that can be fixed, but I am not very hopeful. There have always been things that arouse me, but now that I'm trying to get aroused, they don't work. That said, I never climaxed over these things, but I got really hard over them.