Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Signals
Hey, im pretty new to this, but just needed to chat lol. I'm bi, not out and not even people closest to me know. Lately, i've started doing photography with a friend of mine, and i can feel myself starting to fancey him. We were good friends anyway, but lately we've seen alot more of each other and whenever we talk he sit almost right next to me, and looks at me even when im doing something, and today when we were sat next to each other he started to rub his finger up and down my arm and rubbing his leg on my leg. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but i fancey him, and want to say something, but as far as i know he's straight, but the way he is makes me question weather he is straight. Don't want to say anything, because i dont want to wreck our friendship. Just don't know what to. Thanks, Jon :-)

He could be bi as well. Or he might be trying to hint you that he likes you. If you are real friends, then one simple question about his actions could not wreck anything.

He could be bi... Or gay and hide it...
And that thing he did maybe would mean he likes you OR just a simple prove of affection Smile , my straight friends sometimes do that to me and between them... And i'm just like : "hey hey take care of what're doing"
And for them i'm "straight" ...they don't know that i'm gay yet. But if your crush is constantly worried about what you do, that may be a good thing Smile.

A little humor, honesty and affection can go a long way in situations like these.

Hard to make specific suggestions without actually witnessing the interaction, but if you verbally acknowledge what's happening at the time--or sort of "mirror" the behavior (in other words, do to him what he's doing to you) it might clear up some of the ambiguity.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
Smile