Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving from one relationship to another
thanks . . . at least I am not in the dark about what he is thinking anymore. It is so much easier when he talks to me, even if it is bad news. At least I don't wonder what is going on . . . I know what is going on.

Ah, you're such a worrier like myself lol. That's a bad thing Tongue But you guys will be a cute couple someday! Keep at it, and keep us updated. : )

It's been a few days . . . Me and the new guy didn't talk for a few days. My friends said to play hard to get because it was going to scare him away if I tried to contact him too much and he didn't want to talk. I was wanting to call him so badly, but I didn't. Eventually, I had to accept that this relationship might not happen and I needed to move on by myself. If he was there, then wonderful. I think I finally accepted it a few days ago. Then he called me yesterday. I was almost a little disappointed because I had worked so hard to try to move on. But of course, I was excited because he's a great guy. He started talking to me, but I was careful not to talk too much or about really serious stuff. He had some things to work through that I didn't know about . . . We met up once already and we're planning another date tonight.

While I was trying to get over this "new" guy . . . even though I don't know him that well . . . I figured out a lot of other stuff . . . I've got a lot of leads on where I can live and I have tons of leads on how to find a car. So things are really moving on.

Of course, now that everything is going better, my ex (who I am still living with) is started to get mad. I think he believed I was just playing an act and would come back. It sort of hit him last night that I wasn't playing a game . . . that I am really leaving. He is starting to blame me for not giving him another chance. I think he understands what is going on, but since he's mad he needs to take it out on me. I am going to try to avoid the blame game and not really get into unproductive conversations with him, but he needs to vent so he can be mad at me if he wants.