Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sexuality
Hello! Smile

I am a little...in fact a lot confused about my sexuality.
Thing is...i have been attracted to some girls...just like any normal hetero man...but my attraction in the case is more romantic and less sexual.
In case of guys...when i am traveling i do find guys that i feel are really hot. My attraction to them is more sexual and less romantic. Its like i want to see them shirtless or i imagine holding their cocks and stuff...i want to have sex with them. But its not that romantic.

What is your take on my sexuality? Smile

I have not had sex as of now...not with girls or boys at all...a little inexperienced there.

Well I won't claim to be and expert and I am inexperienced in sex as well but I would say bi-sexual or or bi-curious

seems to me you have an eye for both sides of the coin so to speak Smile

Well, you could be considered bisexual I guess, but you probably won't know till you try. Take every chance you get to explore your sexuality and you will find out. :]]

Remember sexuality is more of a spectrum, not just some black line drawn and it's one side or the other. You may be bisexual but the lever leans a little more toward guys. You really don't have to label yourself, just explore and be patient with yourself.

What are you searching for? Relationships, sexual experience, etc? Maybe start with an internal dialog with yourself about who you emotionally relate to? Maybe look at people as individuals with no pressure as to whether they are male or female? What you find attractive and beautiful is unique to you, just try to relax and know that it's ok to explore and question.

As a sociology student, I would consider you to be bisexual. It's a rather common phenomenon among bisexuals to be romantically attracted to one sex, while sexually attracted to another (there are actually five different sexes, so that's why I don't say "the other"). That's the main distinction between bisexuals and pansexuals.

But human sexuality is a vast spectrum; don't worry about all of the labels. You are who you are; you want what you want. So just run with it and be yourself. Smile

Thanks for starting this topic. It is similar in some aspects to how I feel sometimes. Its a bit of a confusing state of mind to be in, but I guess we all got to run with our feelings in order to discover ourselves.

Id like to explore my feelings, but I am struggling with it because I don't have any "real" friends as it were, only people who I work with. But I have just joined a sports team.

One can be sexually attracted to someone on the far side of the room to whom you have never spoken. One needs to actually meet someone to be romantically attracted to him/her.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I don't understand, did you have to answer the question on a form or something. Why should you care what label the world wants to place on you. Be yourself, love yourself, be the best you can.

Thanks merging and slipknotRIZZ...thanks azulai and hinsonba...thanks YipeeKiYay and fredv3b...thanks romannose.
Guys...this was my first conversation about my sexuality with anybody...so you people are kinda special...thanks ! Smile

I think I will now post a related question about bisexuality.