Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help! Relationship in jeopardy! Psyche in jeopardy!
So I've been with this guy for about three to four months. For the most part things seem fine, we've never fought and spend ALOT of time together. Yet I feel as though it won't last and it's just a "settlement" on his part. It was only meant to be a hookup for me as well, I just wanted to lose my virginity, but he asked me and I thought why not. The first two weeks the sex was great, lots of foreplay, kissing, bj's, switching positions, grotesqueness, etc. But now its devolved into him just getting horny, pulling my pants down and screwing me until he comes and its over, like fifteen mins is the most it lasts whereas is lasted two hours before. We haven't made out since the first two weeks, except for a time when we had a little bj three way with HIS friend in which he made out with me but only to please his friend I think. I want to be kissed. I want to get a blow job. I want to cum inside for once. I want to feel wanted! Why for no reason has it stopped! Please any advice would help. Should I tell him how I feel? He says he "cares" a lot about me, when he talks about the future he involves me in it. But theres a part of me that just smells bullshit. I am really considering just getting my thrills from other guys and eventually finding someone better, who'll treat me like I'm an equal.

Yes you should tell him how you feel and what you want. Why wouldn't you? I assume he can't read your mind.

As to your second point, by all means, play the field. You do not have a "committed relationship" with this guy. IMO, no one under 25yo should be even seriously thinking about a capital R Relationship. That will come, hopefully, in its own good time when you're truly ready and mature enough to handle one.

Tell him the things you have written here. Learning how to communicate with him could be the most important thing you learn together.

Have you tried, by the way, taking HIS pants off and starting things rolling? This is a two way street, you know.
I bid NO Trump!

The most important thing in any kind of relationship between 2 people is communication. It seems like people share their bodies but hide their minds.

If you want a relationship with him, running around fucking other people is NOT going to bring you closer.

TALK TO HIM!

Deja vu, heard this story before. Sounds exactly the same as how I lost my virginity. The sex was great for a month then a three sum, the guy basically lost interest in me after he popped my cherry and a bit of fun. The dickhead broke my young 17yro heart.
Lol I ended up hitting him over the head with an ashtray and pouring a pint over his head too. Felt so good at the time.

MikeW Wrote:Yes you should tell him how you feel and what you want. Why wouldn't you? I assume he can't read your mind.

^^ This.

That said? If you're wanting to find someone else? For god sake, break up with him and find someone else.

But break up with him first. I mean, seriously. No need to make yourself into a cheating asshat.