Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help guys
Heya guys. I need a bit of advice. I was out last night and had a few drinks and I cant remember what happened 100% but some guy text me saying that I gave him my number and I don't remember giving it out. I think he's cute but should I feel weirded out or should I just grab the opportunity and give him a chance even if I don't remember giving him my number.

Few drinks? Well, find out who it is, just be careful in case they aren't being honest about where they got your number or something else. Is there any other reason that you might be concerned?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

There are concerns about how he got my number. My mind is fuzzy asf about last night. I am almost 100% sure that I didn't give my number out but there's that little doubt in my mind that I did give it out to a complete weirdo that could beat on me or something. I've got a friend to run the number through Facebook and its the same pic so there's no worries on that front.

Perhaps someone else gave him your number? Do you have any mutual friends that you are aware of? If not, then I would be curious to how he got your number. I presume you weren't so drunk that you don't remember having actually done it yourself. I would perhaps give him a chance if there is nothing else concerning about him. Just be vigilant and careful as always really Smile

I have no patience for adults who use alcohol as an excuse for living irresponsibly. If you can't control your alcohol intake to stay conscious of your decisions then you shouldn't be drinking. Full stop. I'm totally serious. Giving someone your phone number and having no memory of it is NOTHING compared to what can and most likely WILL happen if you can't control your drinking.

As for this guy. You can meet him for coffee the same you would any other stranger you might connect with via an APP... test the waters... find out who he is and whether or not there is any chemistry.

I dunno who he is. I mean he said he was new to the area. But I dunno about mutual friends that I am aware of. I had a friend run the number on Facebook and the face comes up the same. I had quite a few drinks. I am 95% sure I didn't give it out because I ain't like that. But there's a lingering doubt in my mind.

I don't have a drinking problem. All I did was have a few after work like any other Brit after work. I never usually drink but it was an exceptionally stressful day

bryyzy Wrote:I dunno who he is. I mean he said he was new to the area. But I dunno about mutual friends that I am aware of. I had a friend run the number on Facebook and the face comes up the same. I had quite a few drinks. I am 95% sure I didn't give it out because I ain't like that. But there's a lingering doubt in my mind.

New to the area? Well that's even more odd then, as it means that you unlikely have a mutual friend that could've given it to him. If you can be absolutely sure you didn't give him your number then he is lying about how he obtained it. Does strike me as odd, and I can see why you are having those doubts.

Cridders88 Wrote:New to the area? Well that's even more odd then, as it means that you unlikely have a mutual friend that could've given it to him. If you can be absolutely sure you didn't give him your number then he is lying about how he obtained it. Does strike me as odd, and I can see why you are having those doubts.

That's what's worrying me about it. I don't have my number anywhere, unless its one of my friends trying to set me up and gave my number out

bryyzy Wrote:That's what's worrying me about it. I don't have my number anywhere, unless its one of my friends trying to set me up and gave my number out

Well that is a possibility that ran though my mind. Only you can make the decision at the end of the day though I guess.