Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal or Not
As some of you already know, I am new to gay relationships and lifestyle. I have kept my mind open to new experiences and for the most part have enjoyed them. However, the guy I’m seeing seems to have one thing in mind only; his own sexual gratification. Immediately after he ejaculates he’s done. He does not ensure I have been satisfied nor is there any tenderness afterward. He simply gets up, dresses, and leaves me lying there.

Is this lack of love and tenderness more on the normal or abnormal side of gay relationships and sex or am I just expecting too much?

Peace, Love And, Mickey

Based on my experiences I would have to say that this is atypical behavior.

Don't think that everyone else is like him. I'd recommend you talk to him and if that's how he is like leave him if you are unhappy with this situation tho. But if you're new to that kinda stuff ofc it'd be impossible for you to find the "perfect one". We get "there" by gaining experiences.

Hi, Its pretty typical to act like that after sex i think.
I guess one way to show him what its like is finish first...and stop like he does lol. Then if he does not like it explain thats how it always is for you.
Just Some cuddles after or a few nice words could help you.
Tell him :+)
good luck

boimcrazy Wrote:As some of you already know, I am new to gay relationships and lifestyle. I have kept my mind open to new experiences and for the most part have enjoyed them. However, the guy I’m seeing seems to have one thing in mind only; his own sexual gratification. Immediately after he ejaculates he’s done. He does not ensure I have been satisfied nor is there any tenderness afterward. He simply gets up, dresses, and leaves me lying there.

Is this lack of love and tenderness more on the normal or abnormal side of gay relationships and sex or am I just expecting too much?

Peace, Love And, Mickey

Is he only a sexfriend for you? Or do you expect more of your relation?
Does he accept his sexuality?

It's not forgivable (at least he has to be polite/a bit courageous), but it's "understandable" or probably explainable. He was excited and when he cummed, all his excitation came down (obviously), maybe he felt guitly

Nothing with the "gay" uses I think.
I think he's someone ashamed by the fact he's attracted to men...and who's not courageous.
Have you checked if he really has balls ? Elkgrin

I've never been with a guy like that and I've had my share of one night stands.

This behaviour is so typical its not even funny.
What more can one expect from a bit of trade?..I mean its usually just to get your rocks off so why bother with the other person?
If your not getting what you want from this guy test a few others out until you find what your searching for its that easy.

So, when you say you're "seeing" this guy, what does that mean? It sounds to me like you're just "fuck buddies." You only get together for sex, that's it! The fact that after he's done he gets up, get's dressed and leaves sure sounds like that's the kind of thing HE believes it is.

Could it be that because you're "new" to the gay lifestyle, that you WANTED more from the relationship but didn't know how to communicate it (or didn't know how do) or were afraid to communicate it because he might have never started meeting you?

Agreed; communication is key here. At least ask the guy if he's open to more of a relationship than just being fuck buddies. If you want more and he doesn't, move on.

I wouldn't call it not normal, but it doesn't have to do with the gay or straight world...many men regardless of orientation are like that: selfish bastards....

now, do I agree with these behavior? Certainly no..

do you want a relationship, or maybe not a relationship, but something more than just sex...more intimacy?

If you do you should tell him this, cause for the looks of it for him it maybe just sex..

Like already posted : communication is key