Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not into anal sex,really?
When I was younger I used to love to bottom, but it seems like once I hit 30 I have become less interested in it.

it's a matter of preference, everyone got their own thing
I don't really against anal, finger or putting it in is ok I guess, just not rim
if my spouse rimmed me, I won't let them kiss me for one week
and they've gotta brush their tongue and use mouthwash for the whole week

#1 . To get used to rimming and being rimmed, it might be best to start it while showering together, or swimming. My 1st time doing it to a guy was in the ocean.

#2 . It's something you should do with a guy you feel "that urge" to do it with. I've heard older guys talk about it like this >> when you see a guy that you can look at and you don't care how bad it's going to hurt if he does it to you --- it aint gonna hurt at all.

#3 . I think most "better than average" tops will tell you that they spend a lot of time and energy making sute the guy bottoming enjoys it. I danged sure dow with my guy. In fact his enjoyment is all that's really on my ,mind while I'm doing it to him. I hope you find a guy like that.

#4 . The more foreplay the better. How much foreplay? Use your imagination and stop loking at the danged clock.

Virge Wrote:[...] My 1st time doing it to a guy was in the ocean.

[...]

Smile

I did it in the ocean once. Not very convenient, because of the waves.

The wonderful thing about sex is that there is so many things you can do that don't involve anal. So there is no need to worry if anal really ends up not being your thing. I don't know how old you are, but as you get older you might find yourself getting into new things or your sexual interest is expanding.

Different strokes for different blokes, as they say

Thanks guys. I've got a partner to experiment whether I like anal or not,and he's a very generous top. I'm just worried if I end up not liking bottoming after all. So far we've only done it once and it hasn't been exactly pleasant,maybe 20-30% of the experience I actually enjoyed. He's very understanding and caring though,he's even willing to not do anal sex with me if I find it hurts instead of pleasing. But now I want to bottom for him even more cause he said that.

Anonymous Wrote:Thanks guys. I've got a partner to experiment whether I like anal or not,and he's a very generous top. I'm just worried if I end up not liking bottoming after all. So far we've only done it once and it hasn't been exactly pleasant,maybe 20-30% of the experience I actually enjoyed. He's very understanding and caring though,he's even willing to not do anal sex with me if I find it hurts instead of pleasing. But now I want to bottom for him even more cause he said that.

Well, that solves it then! If you liked 20-30% of it your First Time, then your going to make a mighty power-bottom before you know it! Wink
~Beaux

I think the biggest problem most people have is trying to rush into it and/or no foreplay first.

You stretch before exercise and sex can be quite a workout...

MisterLove Wrote:Smile

I did it in the ocean once. Not very convenient, because of the waves.

I had him on a surfboard in water chest deep and the waves were tiny. It was grrrrrrrrreat!