Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O K I am going to leave him
You know me And You don't.

I'm going to do what countless ppl have told me to do. I am going to leave him. God help me.

I care. I do. How could I not?

He will probably kill me when he finds out, but I would rather be dead than go on living as a piece of property.

I am only posting this here because I CAN.

All the Ugly Stories about Gays you didn't want to be true....but are true.

I think I know who this is and if my inkling is corect, from your stories I've seen since I joined, you deserve a normal life. Everyone has a breaking point where no matter the consequences, anything seems better than continuing as is. It sounds like you've reached that point - it won't be easy in the short term, but long term things will get better. I've seen it, I know. Eventually you will find that relief and that knowledge that you did the right thing.

I really wish you the best through the next steps and don't let anyone put you down. Now it's all about you, your life and making things better for you.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Well I don't know you, and Ive only just returned to the forum after quite a long absence.

No one deserves or asks to be inside an abusive relationship. Most relationships don't start off abusive, it just kind of happens, and slowly but surely starts to drain your energy and self worth. Abuse takes lots of different forms - as Im sure you know.

I know. Been there, got the t-shirt as they say.

My advice, for what its worth, is that you need to plan ahead. Accommodation, funds, friends to talk to are some of the basics.

If this is a long term relationship your coming out of, then it gets more complicated - house ownership, banking, pets, family, same group of friends etc. You need to think about all of these and how you will manage the situation post breakup.

Having someone you can confide in and talk through some of the practicalities with is essential.

There will be lots of emotions to deal with. His and yours.

If there is the slightest possibility that he could become violent when you have the discussion, then please try and have one of your close friends with you when you tell him, or at least close by.

Good Luck.

I wish you all the best in this transition. Stay safe and be well.

Can't live like that. I just hope to God that if I ever find myself in a relationship that I don't end up like that nor that I make someone else feel like that or put someone else through anything like that. Just the way things are supposed to go.

I don't have much to offer on advice or wisdom but don't let this break your hope of finding someone decent. I think it can be found.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Good luck, Jason.

Excellent man, life is short.

Darius Wrote:Good luck, Jason.

what the eff
dude he wanted anonymity for a reason.