Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Yeah...
monk Wrote:Welcome! Wavey

thanks monk! Smile

cameron Wrote:Welcome to GS, Kenny! It's not late to come out. You still have so many years ahead of you to enjoy your life now. I grew up in Asia and know how it is like there. Stay strong and may you enjoy this forum! Cameron x

hi cameron, thanks Smile

and i appreciate your encouragement, thanks so much!

Hey and welcome kenny =]

I need help!!!!!!! I need to know if my boyfriend is gay. He cares a lot about what people think or say of him, he streches while taking a shower at the gym, afterwards he spends a long time taking care of his curly hair and uses cream all over his body, he keeps using vaseline on his lips, he pees sitting down, he doesn't wear tight clothes but he does care A LOT about his physical appeareance that's why he workouts. He cries whenever he listens to some songs, like You were meant for me, by Jewel, he doesn't mind crying in public, he watches TV programmes like New Girl or Modern Family. We live in different countries. I could spend 2 months with him and I think we only had sex 6 times. He bought some sex toys for me and he avoids penetrating me, according to him so that I don't get preganant. He hates the idea of having kids. He is 58. He wouldn't use condoms. He would do oral sex for me and make me come for hours, but he only comes if I stimulate his penis with my hands. If we are online, he doesn't mind having virtual sex everyday, but if we are together, he says he is tired or that he is getting old, so he doesn't have the need. He keeps his house clean and neat, everything is in its place, if I move something, he puts it back to where it should be. He takes good care of his nails. He keeps saying what Jerry Seinfeld said in one show: "Not that there is anything wrong with that", when we talk about gays. Last night I spent with him, after he proposed to me, he said that he wanted to talk to me and he said: I am gay. Then, he pretended it was just a joke and started talking about our relationship. We've been together for 14 years now, but he always finds an excuse not to marry me. So, what do you think? Am I right, is he gay trying to hide his sexuality? I need to know, Please, do help me. Thanks!!!

Miles Wrote:Hey and welcome kenny =]

thanks Miles!! have a great weekend Smile