Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Try asking them why they wish everyone alive today thanks to blood transfusions, were dead. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I advice you to just ignore him. He's not worth it

This clearly is a adolescent thinking process going on here. I used to do stuff like this and at first it makes you think you are doing the right thing by doing something wrong, but in reality, if it feels wrong it probably is. Deceiving a person, even if you are trying to teach a lesson is not a good thing. Wrap this with feigning suicide, this is just terribly abusive to him and yourself. Growing up in a household where I had a brother that pointed a gun at his head and cried before pulling the trigger as I watched to unbeknownst to me an unloaded gun. His reason for doing this? Just to test the family to see "if you loved me". Believe me, this is a bad idea. If religious doctrine is the reason he is apprehensive about sex then that's what is holding him back, and it's for him to figure out and not for you to fix him.

Sorry to preach at you since I don't know you, but it just triggers bad stuff from my childhood that sounds similar.

That's not a good idea at all. Just ignore him and move on with your life.