Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on sex etiquette - M15+
lol. Just out of interest, what did you end up doing after he fainted? Thats so funny. Well I'm not saying its funny that hes got narcolepsy, just a funny story. Tell us another story. One of these really bad ones you speak off.

Australia Wrote:lol. Just out of interest, what did you end up doing after he fainted? Thats so funny. Well I'm not saying its funny that hes got narcolepsy, just a funny story. Tell us another story. One of these really bad ones you speak off.

HAHAHAHA, OMG, YEAH, SO FUNNY... yeah, it was pretty funny actually and I just slowly kinda nervously got dressed and checked again to make sure that he was just sleeping and timidly left the apt. walking home with a really weird feeling, hehehe...

None of those horror stories happened to me but a VL friend went thru a few... will just give a few details as it may be something to help others.

He was rather desperate to find a lover/lose his virginity... was posting and met a few guys online he thought he connected with... found one to be what he thought as genuine and continued chatting and they finally decided on a meet up. First it was decided that they would meet at a restaurant for dinner and see how it went from there but as my friend got to the location he got a call saying he should just go the the house of the guy... he went there and waited an hour as no one was there... THE MONSTER finally arrived saying that he was out grocery shopping for their date... The moment that the door was opened my friend was shoved into the bedroom... and well, raped... THE MONSTER finished his business and my friend lost his virginity... and was shoved out the door... driving home thru tears he wondered if he caused this to happen...

I posted this in another thread so for those bored already... sorry!

A funny one was while living in Tokyo. I lived in a "guest house" full of foreigners. The homes are built very lightly due to all the earthquakes. It was a wooden matchbox house.

I brought a guy back there and got the use of one of the private rooms. We thought we were being pretty quiet and all. He left early morn and when I came down for breakfast everyone started giggling.

Seems whole house was swaying and shaking! The gas heaters had shut down for safety precautions so everyone panicked for a few moments Roflmao

fjp999 Wrote:HAHAHAHA, OMG, YEAH, SO FUNNY... yeah, it was pretty funny actually
Huh? Where you offended that I found it funny? Seems like youre being sarcastic at the start there. Sorry If I offended you. I'm confused.

fjp999 Wrote:driving home thru tears he wondered if he caused this to happen...
Oh my god thats horrible. I really feel sorry for the guy. Was a pretty risky move going to the guys house before meeting him. How old was he? Even though I dont know the guy I feel really upset now. Love to pay THE MONSTER a visit. Fuckhead.

fjp999 Wrote:Seems whole house was swaying and shaking! The gas heaters had shut down for safety precautions so everyone panicked for a few moments Roflmao
LOL! Awkward.

fjp999 Wrote:Seems whole house was swaying and shaking! The gas heaters had shut down for safety precautions so everyone panicked for a few moments Roflmao

So the old adage bout the earth movin rings true [Image: rofl.gif]

Australia Wrote:Huh? Where you offended that I found it funny? Seems like youre being sarcastic at the start there. Sorry If I offended you. I'm confused.

hehehe, sorry dude, I was kinda playin with ya. Sorry about that. Really hard to offend me! Go ahead! Try!!! Please!!!

Phil! Wrote:So the old adage bout the earth movin rings true [Image: rofl.gif]

Guess it was kinda, sorta an orgy then Party