Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexuality
I am pansexual and I haven't told a lot of people. Only my lgbt friends. But a lot of people think I'm gay I want to tell them I am not without telling them that I am pan what do I do.

Well I think in a lot of cases people don't really know what pansexual means, but then again people who aren't LGBT don't really understand in most cases sexuality in general. You can spell it out for them and see how it goes, I mean are there more specific details to the problem your friends are having?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I used to work with a guy who is pansexual although most people thought of him as gay, he took it in his stride and just let people continue to assume that as he truly knew his own feelings. I think I was the only person he told in the business that he was pansexual and to be honest it didn't bother me in the slightest, I think my reaction (or lack of) meant that he felt more comfortable to talk things over with me in the workplace.

I wouldn't worry too much about what people think your sexuality is, it may be that your friends that are LGBT don't truly understand what being pansexual means. I wouldn't bother feeding your friends judgements by trying to insist you're not gay, these are your feelings and if they're any good friends of yours they will see in time that you're not as limitless as to your attractions as they make out.

so what do you eat for breakfast .. bacon or eggs? haha .. jk ..