Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should guys paint their toenails?
I went with yes! I think it's cute and it's like wow... a guy is really open, new, daring and going where no man has gone before! I read one case of a straight man doing this, yes indeed! Wow, yeah. I know this a really odd poll. It's a good one though.

My would-be option is not up there - "it's down to the individual" however I personally do not like it, from the few guys I have seen with it done.

I think if a guy wants to paint his fingernails...go for it. It would not appeal to me personally but I believe in and support individuality.

eastofeden Wrote:I think if a guy wants to paint his fingernails...go for it. It would not appeal to me personally but I believe in and support individuality.
Likewise.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

eastofeden Wrote:I think if a guy wants to paint his fingernails...go for it. It would not appeal to me personally but I believe in and support individuality.

Yup, that's right. I could have made this poll on nails on both fingers and toes, though I've seen many guys with their fingernails painted. It's pretty common. As for guys with painted toenails, it's a total rarity. And the ones I've seen, they're really not that attractive (in my opinion).

Not attractive in my book.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Should? No.

Can? Yes.

May? If they like.

It is up to the individual. Cryptique sometimes paints his nails (toe- and finger-) black and they look quite good. I wouldn't go for a gaudy red or anything like that.

if I imagine me with painted nails.... :eek: :eek:... or my man :eek::eek: ... and my man would ask me if I sit up my cap with a hammer...

I don't like it personally but hey, to each his own.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk