Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping with a Celeb
Hii..

I thought of posting this because I am really getting paranoid about the whole thing

I met this guy some days ago on a dating site and he asked me to come to his hotel (5star) and have sex with him.Though we exchanged pics before meeting but I couldn't recognize him on the pic.So, we finally met and I recognized him in the lift.He took me to his room and we had sex twice.He fucked me twice coz he was very fond of my ass and we talked for a while and shared a nice time.

However,back of mind.I was getting intimidated about the fact that I am in a hotel and there could be a possibility of getting filmed.My eyes searched through the room,I couldn't get any hint of camera and he also told me not to be scared and rather he should be more concern about this than me.

But I am scared because what if we both were filmed and secondly if I become famous later stage of my life and then this video gets leaked.

One more thing is bothering me is that.I sometimes like filming myself with my own camera phone at the time of sex.I know that no one has taken my sex video from my phone coz i have security lock but I have the habit of saving it on my laptop hidden.
But I feel one gay friend might have taken that video though I am not 100 percent sure.So,I need to ask him in an indirect manner.So later if I become famous then these videos might do the rounds.

So, you see I am a VERY VERY insecure and confused person and waste my time thinking too much.I need your advice what to do? and moreover I want to become famous in future not infamous.Please help.

The following statement might shock some people.

Everyone has sex!

Unless you are the one posting it on line you really have nothing to worry about, I have never known a celebrity that has stopped being famous because they had a sex tape leaked. Hell worst case scenario you sue the person that sent it out.

"He fucked me twice, coz he was very fond of my ass" HOLY COW, unfaltering logic here.

Yeah you think too much, no-one cares. And if you want to be famous just to be famous, whats the problem, in all lines of work we start at the bottom. Sleazy sex video today, gossip mags tommoro (thats right, spill the beans!) Next stop - reality tv!

These days sex tapes are how people become famous in the first place.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Although I was thinking probably different in India? May i ask what you what to become famous for?

Could you tell your hopes to this guy and maybe he will know people, dont say it really flat-out, just drop it in to a chat, or do you think will not see him again.

I despair of these forums just lately and wonder if can really be bothered using them.

@tavi..Well from childhood i wanted to be an actor in films but gradually gave up idea coz i am not tall 5.3ht.But now I feel like I should be connected to the film industry and glamour industry..so I am into advertising and later may be get into films as a director or storywriter or a supporting actor.So,you see thats why i am scared.After 7-8yrs these video comes out though i know there's hardly any chance i am sure no 1 has taken my sex videos but the hotel video is not in my hands And no I dnt want to take help from him coz i am not exctly at this stage of asking favour from a stranger celebrity and we won't meet infact I wouldn't meet him..coz i feel more complex and an ordinary man.

ceez Wrote:These days sex tapes are how people become famous in the first place.

2 words;

Kim Kardashian

That's it boo. If you wanna become famous, find you a Ray J and get to suckin that dick and being a slut.

Just kidding...just be a slut :p

Nothing will come out of stressing over something that most likely won't even happen and that is not in your control at the moment.

Well, India is still mostly intollerant of gays, so I imagine he is scared because of that. He could be arrested or killed for it.

Am i correct in thinking you ate saying, you are worried he secretly filmed you two, but you want to be famous?

Seems an odd thing to me, perhaps I am not reading you right?

Richard