Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck to move on or stay
Hi,
I hope you guys will be good.

OK here goes my story. A guy added me on a famous dating site via twitter. We started chatting on the website until we exchanged numbers.

We starting chatting on whatsapp and became very open. We both started liking eachother. I knew he had a girl friend and we both were open about it.
However, he told me that he was going abroad for studies. I freaked out and was sad about it. He suggested to go slow as he will be shifting and it will be hard to seperate if we came close to each other. We still kept on talking via tests and phone calls.
We met for the first time casually and it went ok. he became angry over my mistake but we both were ok. I felt ok of him being with a girl. We again met and kissed but we didnt became too intimate although both of us wanted but this was due to fact that we werent alone. We still kept on talking.

Before our meeting, he would say that he loved me and i would also express my love. However, his feelings started to change because he said he was committed to his girl friend.
During our first meeting., he still said he liked me but we cannot become boyfriends, yet we met for the second time, it was his idea that we should do it.
Now after few weeks of friendship, he says he is committed to his girl friend and we cannot stay friends because if we meet, something is bound to happen. i know if we meet, something might happen.

He doesnt want to even remain as a friend and now i like him very much.
What should i do because its extremely painful for me to move on. Should i remain friends with him or should i not contact him?
Kindly suggest and help me.
Thanks.

Yeah, it's time to move on. Usually in those situations the other guy will choose the girl, especially where you live now. Pick up a hobby or do something you like to take your mind off of him. On the bright, at least he didn't drag it out for months before he decided to end it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Ceez is right. Clinging to an unworkable situation will just lead to unhappiness.
I bid NO Trump!

It must be difficult for you to meet men in Islamabad, so I know that stepping away from this man isn't easy. Still I think LJay and ceez are right, this guy isn't good for you. Even though it is probably not the answer you want to hear, let him go. At best he sounds emotionally unstable and I don't think you want to take risks with a guy like that. Smile for the memories and move on.

Agreed with the others here, unfortunately I feel you don't really have a choice. He is not going to leave his girlfriend, as he seems to be not at all comfortable with his sexuality. Staying friends with him will just lead to more hurt for you Sad. Yes, it'll be very painful to move on from him initially, but you can do it Smile. It'll be better for you in the long run. Best of luck, and stick around Smile *hugs

That is the thing when getting involved with a bisexual guy. You will never have him all to yourself...but you were aware of that when he revealed to you that he had a girlfriend and that is the risk you take when still going forward to obtain a relationship with the knowledge of sharing him with someone else. Someone will always get the short end of the stick. However...like the other guys have mentioned in their responses...you really have no choice but to move on because for you to stay ...you will subject yourself for a lot more heartbreak and pain than what your are experiencing now.

Yeah...you need to move on and cut the ties with him...and one more thing...

IF he asks you again in the future to see if you can work something out..ignore him....

The hurt you feel..it will pass....

Let it go.

And try to avoid this kind of shit in the future.

Look for guys that only want you.

Rareboy Wrote:Let it go.

And try to avoid this kind of shit in the future.

Look for guys that only want you.
I saw this thread and thought. ..
I would feel completely insulted if a guy with a girlfriend was trying to peruse me...

I would feel ashamed perusing a guy with a girlfriend. ..

Guys that are attached and not in open relationships that invest time in persuing others are usually trouble makers ..

While you are here reaching out..confused with a broken spirit..

He's probably resting in the arms of his girlfriend.

Opening poster..
If you had a boyfriend ..
Would you be OK with him secretly persuing women?

Thanks guys.

It really means alot to me.

I havent made contact with him since. Started exercising and going out with friends in addition to totally focusing on my work is doing right now.

Thanks for the help.