Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teachers and older men
When I was in high school there were a lot of male teachers that would always turn me on. I know it's kinda sick since I was underage and they were older men but some of them were hot! There were some late 20's to mid 30's teachers that were so handsome I couldn't keep my eyes off them but sadly I didn't have any of those teachers in the classes I had. I also get more attracted to older men these days (age early 30's - mid 40's). I like the hunky masculine older type. Just wanted to get this confession out there since I'm moving on to college now.

thats because 30's to 40s are not old, usually (in my opinion) men gets more attractive when their in their 30's to 50's.. Smile

we have the same taste by the way Big Grin

When I was 12 years old I developed a crush on David Bowie who at the time was in his mid 30's.

I also fantasized about and older man whisking me away in the safety of his arm for ever and ever.

So no it isn't sick, it would seem to be rather normal for young boys to develop crushes on older men.

actually,i dont like younger men than 26 years old, i like 30-35 years old ones more, lol

I'm actually only 35 Damon ;-) and I like guys that are exactly 29 years old :tongue:

By the way, welcome to GaySpeak :biggrin:

(BTW joking about my age)

ohh this thread is so dispointing im just 19 and everyone looks for olders Tongue

(just kidding)

Older was just a fantasy when I was younger Gpbi...things change Wink

Honestly, though, my response to this confession is a question of my own: why there needs be a "confession" to begin with.

Why was there any insecurity and/or guilt about letting it be known as it is in the first place? What has society done to an innocent person like to have made you had to hide what you felt needed to be hidden?

I say, as love and romance knows no bounds, all (real) kinds of it has it's place in the universe. I'll simply leave this thread with that. Wink

Haha I like older men and I'll probably get beat up over it but I'm even seeing one of the managers at my store who's 34 lol

I also think it's normal. When I was in my primary school and also in high school, my male classmates were so horny for Pamela Anderson and Ginger (Spice Girls).

I had my fantasies on older guys as well when I was still young. You know what they say about catholic student usually ends up being the horniest one? Yeah, that applies to me as well except I was a Muslim. My mind went wild.

Now I am 28. I am only comfortable to find a soul mate who is around my age or below 40. Age 41 above is just mere fapping fantasy.