Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telling my kids... has anyone else been here?
i hope its ok. o w about lovly marslander . i hope your children not minded.

Yes, Joseph, I think Marshlander's children are ok with it now. They still talk to their father. They are grown up now, and the youngest ones are 26, so... it ought to be ok.
As for the grandchildren, some of them have met me, so they know about me. They are cute.
Confusedmile::biggrin:

thsts good.

i wish my dad grandads like you and marhslander

Oh well, your dad will only be a granddad when your sisters (or you Wink ???) have babies.
Do you know your grandads, Joseph?

they diyed. if i was a uncle!

Yep,,you'd be an uncle, Joseph... It's ok to be an uncle. I quite enjoy it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Yep,,you'd be an uncle, Joseph... It's ok to be an uncle. I quite enjoy it.

i'm an aunt . it's awesome ~

I guess that your answer would depend on how close you are with your kids, how you reacted when they confided in you, how much religion is involved, but foremost the number one question is how much love is involved, my kids backed me 100%, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Thanks, James. Fortunately, I am very close with my kids and there is sooooo much love in our family. Their mother is happy for me, and will be supportive (although this seems to be stirring up some issues for her). I'm a devout atheist, and their mother is some form of cherry picking, new age pagan. My kids have grown up with almost zero religious influence. With a few exceptions our extended family will be surprised, but supportive.

The more I think about it, the more I realize this process will be relatively easy for me. Without knowing it, I have raised my kids to be ready for this.